Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Neo Geo G-Mantle Flyer

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Hursit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neo Geo G-Mantle Flyer
    Posted: 18 May 2020 at 1:10pm

Hello people

The Flyer is printed on Vinly. It is Waterproof.

It comes with Aluminium Holder. You can fix your flyer on your wall easily and find the correct position with the special Plastic Slider on the Aluminium parts.? 

The price is 24.99 USD with Aluminium Holder Together.

You can buy it From EBAY.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Neo-Geo-G-Mantle-Flyer-Re-Production-Vectorized/233591934703?hash=item36632a0eef:g:jUIAAOSwdTRewnZD

?

?

?

?

?

?

Edited by Hursit - 25 May 2020 at 4:47pm
Sbdesign View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2020 at 3:26pm
And sold out immediately

I see you have new listing up how ever :)
Primarily collecting 90's - 2000 Sega
Model 1 / 2 / 3 / Naomi
Hursit View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hursit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Sbdesign Sbdesign wrote:

And sold out immediately

I see you have new listing up how ever :)

Thank you ;)
DaytimeDreamer View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaytimeDreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 2:22pm
I have bought this flyer 3 times now but I might even buy it a fourth time. Some questions:

1) Could you share the vectorized files? I just want them in order to play around with them for editing purposes (desktop wallpapers, etc)

2) I am interested in some of your posters as well. Is there any chance you could print the posters on vinyl as well? I'm interested in this one here --> https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samurai-Shodown-Special-Poster-B2-Size-51x72-CM/233437801039

3) How much is shipping to Spain?

Thanks
El Capitan View Drop Down
User
User

Max 330 Pro-Gear Spec

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote El Capitan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 3:05pm
I second the sam sho v special request.

I had the original b1 or b2 arcade poster and sold it a few years ago...

Kinda regretted it ever since.
Hursit View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hursit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by DaytimeDreamer DaytimeDreamer wrote:

I have bought this flyer 3 times now but I might even buy it a fourth time. Some questions:

1) Could you share the vectorized files? I just want them in order to play around with them for editing purposes (desktop wallpapers, etc)

2) I am interested in some of your posters as well. Is there any chance you could print the posters on vinyl as well? I'm interested in this one here --> https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samurai-Shodown-Special-Poster-B2-Size-51x72-CM/233437801039

Thanks

Hello

1- Sorry my friend i cant share it anymore 

2- All of the my posters have been printed already. And all of my posters printed as OFFSET Technic. It is very expensive technic :( . That means i cant print them on Vinly. There is only one way to print it on the Vinly which is digital prints. But i dont like the quality of it

The shipping cost is 19 USD to EUR and USA for a TUBE Container. But dont forget about it; i cant put posters and flyer together in one container. The Flyer G-mantle has Aluminium parts and that damage the posters.
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaytimeDreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2020 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Hursit Hursit wrote:

Originally posted by DaytimeDreamer DaytimeDreamer wrote:

Thanks

Hello

1- Sorry my friend i cant share it anymore 

2- All of the my posters have been printed already. And all of my posters printed as OFFSET Technic. It is very expensive technic :( . That means i cant print them on Vinly. There is only one way to print it on the Vinly which is digital prints. But i dont like the quality of it

The shipping cost is 19 USD to EUR and USA for a TUBE Container. But dont forget about it; i cant put posters and flyer together in one container. The Flyer G-mantle has Aluminium parts and that damage the posters.

1) No worries, I understand. I am in the process of making my own already. I expected this to be the answer :)

2) Ok, I will order one SSVS poster then. I just ask you it's immaculate, with no bends, tears or greases anywhere please. Just pick the best one.

Thanks
rcantor77 View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
Candy Kid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcantor77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 1:08pm
Can you please tell me what grade and thickness the vinyl is.

It looks to be quite thin with alot of crinkles in it..?

Hursit View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hursit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by rcantor77 rcantor77 wrote:

Can you please tell me what grade and thickness the vinyl is.

It looks to be quite thin with alot of crinkles in it..?

Hello
I dont know the grade for now( I can tell you later ), but i jhave changed the material at the last real print. This one is thinner and more shiny. Please check the pictures

cools View Drop Down
User
User
I joined ages ago honest

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 7:15pm
I still want to get this art printed on fabric. I'll get around to it one day
rcantor77 View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
Candy Kid

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rcantor77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 8:50am
I'm interested to know why you think many people have been copying your work..?

User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaytimeDreamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 1:08pm

I got one from the first batch of your flyers and two from the second batch. Still have them to this day :)

Same thoughts here, was the vector file originally done by Hursit or did he find it?
Hursit View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hursit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 4:38pm

I didnt realize somebody selling same product in this forum sorry.

I dont meantion you.

I have vectorized the file then i have shared on the Arcade-projects forum. But I made a mistake by knowing a place before sharing it. As a my sginature. 
Then an Ebay seller started to sell it. I have seen my mark, and he admitted to print my file.
Thats the story.

Of course somebody can vectorize it and sell it. I respect everybody's work. 

Sorry for the missunderstanding. Cry

Edited by Hursit - 25 May 2020 at 4:52pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic