ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Artwork and Restorations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Nichibutsu - Moon Alien Project

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ataritoobin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:08pm
Never thought I'd see that reproduced - pretty cool!

Interestingly, the t-molding on my Nichibutsu cabs have always had silver/orange or silver/brown, not white/orange.
JonTron View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonTron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:51pm
Yes it's great to see. Jeff (jetusenet) over on KLOV did a great job getting this together. I don't take any credit in getting this made, just reporting on it.

I wasn't sure on the colours but Jeff said he had a sample back in December and colour matched. I guess with the Crazy Climber that is in the pictures which does look Orange/White. Maybe is had a silver coating that was worn off over the years.

Anyway, it's a lot better than the plane Orange or plane White I would have gone with had this not been reproduced. The 3 ridges in the centre is a nice addition and maybe the reason it is 3 times the price of other t-molding.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic