ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Ninja ryukenden (gaiden) arcade.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dataeastfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ninja ryukenden (gaiden) arcade.
    Posted: 06 Dec 2018 at 11:33pm
Not a big deal...just wondering..

In the Japanese version of ninja gaiden (ninja ryukenden) in between stages, a Japanese voice says 'ninja ryukenden' it's kinda cool..

I was wondering...is anything said in the western versions?

Thank you.
mysticmonk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticmonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:09pm
I had a quick look at different youtube videos, and the impression I get is that nothing is said in non-jap versions.
Dataeastfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dataeastfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:19pm
I had a check too...thought I'd ask as I didn't see one that says anything in between rounds..

I love the game, I can get to the last stage on 1 credit...but no 1cc yet.

love the graphic style, very very pretty.
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticmonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:23pm
Yeah its a pretty cool game, you can see the similarities with the nes version but it plays so differently!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dataeastfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:34pm
Defo.

I completed the Nes version way back...it was summer...i just blasted the game indoors, it's a tough one.

Finished the 2nd one on famicom or us Nes, can't remember now, never played the 3rd...
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticmonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 6:49pm
Got a lend of the nes game from a mate back when nes was the cutting edge! Tore my hair out trying to beat it, so fair play for completing it at all!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dataeastfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2018 at 7:04pm
It was endurance...but iirc, all stages, start you right back at the beginning after game over, including final boss, I'm sure it saves though if you beat it's forms, I think I beat it's first or 2nd formz, then died, but when I got there again, it started on where I was up to..
Phew! Tough game!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic