ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > High Scores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Nintendo space firebird

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonhughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 8:08am
Thanks for the reply, I’m aiming to get above 50,000 which I know I can do. Once I’ve got that I’ll be jacking chasing anything higher. So the settings are now precise even though adjusting the extra man setting makes no difference at all to the game. If anything it’s making it more difficult. Would be nice to have it recorded.
CharlieFar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CharlieFar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 1:06pm
Not a fan of the credibility system on TG at all. it creates a breeding ground for misuse. People with huge credibility score can't have possibly viewed all the scores they claim to.
The higher the credibility the wore weight is placed on it. 1 vote = 1 vote is the only way in my opinion.

Regarding incorrect settings. As has been said, even if it changes nothing in the gameplay it more than likely will be rejected. Better to just redo the vid.

Plus, you need to submit a 50K+ score. None of this wishy-washy 45k nonsense.
Rich View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2018 at 2:51pm
Hi, to anyone who knows this game well, can you tell me if MAME runs it accurately? as something feels slightly off to me yet I don't have an actual PCB to compare it to

Cheers!
Rich
jonhughes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonhughes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2018 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by CharlieFar CharlieFar wrote:

Not a fan of the credibility system on TG at all. it creates a breeding ground for misuse. People with huge credibility score can't have possibly viewed all the scores they claim to.
<font style=": rgb255, 255, 255;">The higher the credibility the wore weight is placed on it. 1 vote = 1 vote is the only way in my opinion.
<font style=": rgb255, 255, 255;">
<font style=": rgb255, 255, 255;">Regarding incorrect settings. As has been said, even if it changes nothing in the gameplay it more than likely will be rejected. Better to just redo the vid.
<font style=": rgb255, 255, 255;">
<font style=": rgb255, 255, 255;">Plus, you need to submit a 50K+ score. None of this wishy-washy 45k nonsense.

My final score, the PCB is going away now for a while - mission complete. 13, unlucky for some!

Edited by jonhughes - 15 Dec 2018 at 4:54pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic