ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Old Phoenix Cab ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLUDEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Old Phoenix Cab ??
    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 1:58pm
Hello guys I’m a newbie to this pastime so be gentle. I have just got this cab and I was wondering if this harness is a Jamma harness. Also there seems to be something missing from the inside where these power cables went. One of the power cable comes from a noise reducer and the other goes to the crt. What would they have gone into? Thanks in advance guys.

Edited by FLUDEY - 22 Nov 2020 at 2:05pm
FLUDEY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLUDEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 2:07pm

davwallace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote davwallace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 2:08pm
Phoenix was long before jamma so probably not unless it was converted, it wouldn't be too difficult to replace it with a Jamma harness

It's probably best to replace it with a new power supply that's more modern + definitely working and a Jamma harness if you want it for jamma games

Edited by davwallace - 22 Nov 2020 at 2:12pm
FLUDEY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FLUDEY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2020 at 2:12pm
Rather than change the harness is there an original pcb I can buy?

Edited by FLUDEY - 22 Nov 2020 at 2:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic