FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

operation thunderbolt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior Members
Senior Members
Call me jamma jim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 9:23pm
It’s worth about £400 I’m my opinion.
Guess it will go for about £600.
Always looking for a bargain.
Wanted., bezerk, mad planets.
jasonm737 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasonm737 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 9:50pm
Was in Warrington last night playing this. It definitely brings back good memories. Having owned OpWolf3 and being disappointed, Thunderbolt was as good as I remembered. Its a cool game and the 2 player bit that the original missed was a great addition
Wanted:Outrun, Rave Racer, Virtua Cop 2, HOTD...and dreaming: G-LOC R360(Don't have the space but if I can afford one then it means I've won the Lotto so I'll just buy a bigger house)
prof peach View Drop Down

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prof peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2019 at 10:54pm
Gunny how it changes. Thunderbolt was one of those strangely unloved cabs a few years back. Always loved it, be interested to see how much it goes for!
Bods View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 2019 at 12:28am
If op wolf selling for £1500 on ebay now surely Thunderbolt is 3k with 2 guns

If it sells for £1000 i'm still not selling mine, both of them are ace games, what other shooting games were this good in late 80's if you didnt have these

Lately some arcade games ive played i'vw been wondering if ive lost interest in playing some games as i'm getting older, but when you put these Taito shooters on its a great blast and reminds me why i have them,
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
robotech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 1:13am

1980s shooters i have a soft spot for snk beast busters

Space gun was really good released in 1990 though not seen as often as operation thunderbolt i think you can play it in the same cab not sure about the peddal

Edited by robotech - 10 Jul 2019 at 1:14am
Daytonaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lets go away
stevebm1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevebm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 7:12am
you dont need the pedals you can use the player start buttons in gameplay they respond the same
====WANTED====
Vector pinball plastics
Bods View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jul 2019 at 10:59am
Originally posted by stevebm1 stevebm1 wrote:

you dont need the pedals you can use the player start buttons in gameplay they respond the same

That's interestingSmile

What are the pedals for anyway, Reload? never played Space Gun yet but hoping to soon

Also what are the pump action part of the Guns for?

Really aren't enough people with Space Gun cabs, they look awesome too
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic