Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Operation Wolf

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dlightbulb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 9:56am
WANTED - HYPER SPORTS or Track & Field cab
Bods View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 10:20am
That website is bombarded with Adverts anything with that I just close straight away 

at least there will be plenty Star Wars controllers for sale when these come out, people won't have to use original ones at their PC anymore they can't have an all plastic replica

Oh my, where is it going to end with all these retro Consoles and Arcade machines being released at the rate they are, they must be making a fortune with these 1up cheap things, will save people spending 5k on a star wars cab nowLOL

They'll be doing a flat pack cockpit next

So price quoted is $500 for Star Wars, on one website guy says an original Controller can cost you Hundreds to buy, if not Thousands, so this cab is a Bargain.

Bring it out ready for new movie release, perfectClap members here that paid £500 or less for their SW cabs with be laughing even if it's beat up thing like mine

You'd honestly think no one's heard of mame with all these 1up cabs being sold. The ones already you see spare parts for them being sold and new arwork. So if you can buy spares for them, I wonder how many people will be buying spare SW Yokes and swamping ebay with them at double the priceLOL if there not USB already they'll be converted with USB and selling them for mame

Edited by Bods - 13 Jun 2019 at 10:49am
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
jengineer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jengineer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 5:04pm
I want to hear more about Ken Dodd's dads dogs machine, does he still have it? or is ken Dodd's dads dog dead?
ooooooh if I had the space (and the money) I'd have that...
patloz View Drop Down

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patloz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by jengineer jengineer wrote:

I want to hear more about Ken Dodd's dads dogs machine, does he still have it? or is ken Dodd's dads dog dead?

Sadly he is dead now but he was a demon at wack a mole when he was alive , he used to "winalot" of his games.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic