Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Original boxes Capcom Sega etc

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticmonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Original boxes Capcom Sega etc
    Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 2:37pm
I'm sure there are people with random empty boxes lying around and I wouldn't mind trying to match them up with the games again.

Data east, irem, Konami, capcom, whatever. "Reasonable" condition and up, let me know what you've got :)

For those unfamiliar with boxes, here are pictures of boxes :p

jase38 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jase38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 3:18pm
It might be worth noting that Capcom kit boxes have serial numbers which match the number on the PCB, similar to most MVS kits.

I picked up an old Euro X-Men vs. Street Fighter box years ago from a local Op, sadly he never found the matching board.

I think Konami have the board serial number printed on the art which came with the game.
mysticmonk View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mysticmonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 3:30pm
Oh I knew that, yep. I'm not that fussed about matching numbers.

That's too bad about the cps2 game not being found, but if you still had the box I'd be interested, as long as it's not too knackered.
jase38 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jase38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 4:44pm
The CPS2 box is absolutely mint, not a mark or dent on it, which makes it even more frustrating that he can't find the board. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic