Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Valuations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Outrun in a Turbo Outrun Cabinet

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sicoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Outrun in a Turbo Outrun Cabinet
    Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 4:31pm
Hi All

I’m looking at possibly selling my Turbo Outrun Cabinet running the Original Outrun

I’ve had it for 5 years, and it’s been housed inside. Looking for a valuation.

It works great and it’s in good condition, the screen is 95% there is slight blur and there is a small crack in the glass at the bottom left as you can see in the pictures.

sicoe View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sicoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 4:45pm
Hi All 

would somebody be so kind to advise how i can upload photos on this site.

Thanks 
stevebm1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevebm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 5:29pm
click on the arrow above your message box to get full reply editor,then click on the image box,and you can upload photo's I think 2mb is the file limit size though
====WANTED====
LATE 70'S/EARLY 80'S BALLY PINBALL PROJECT
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 6:12pm
There was a nice turbo outrun on here recently for £900, which took a week or so to sell, I’d imagine around that.
Wanted: ASTEROIDS or ASTEROIDS DELUXE CABARET, also looking for a Super Pacman Bezel, a Euro Millipede inner Bezel.
Rasputin View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasputin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 6:35pm
Wow Kettering! Just down the road from me.
Warrior needs food badly!
Richard May View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard May Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by sicoe sicoe wrote:

Hi All 

would somebody be so kind to advise how i can upload photos on this site.

Thanks 

Save your files at around 1000px wide at most, or if you have an iPhone email them to yourself at Small or Medium size when the Mail app prompts you to select a size. That's my quick workaround for the antiquated image uploader here.

wim outrun repro View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wim outrun repro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2019 at 10:59pm
Hi. I use, an app. From the g. Play store. To make pictures smaller. On my phone.
Cheers wim outrun
sicoe View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sicoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 7:53am
sicoe View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sicoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 7:54am
sicoe View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sicoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 7:55am
sicoe View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sicoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 7:56am
sicoe View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sicoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 8:01am
sicoe View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sicoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 8:08am
HI All

was running into a lot of issues uploading images, feel free to PM me for pics, Basically guys im looking to sell this and try and get hold of an origainal outrun, fully understand it will cost me double the money so in no rush to sell this.

Regards Simon
ZedEx48K View Drop Down
User
User

8-Bit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZedEx48K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 9:38am
Originally posted by sicoe sicoe wrote:

HI All

was running into a lot of issues uploading images, feel free to PM me for pics, Basically guys im looking to sell this and try and get hold of an origainal outrun, fully understand it will cost me double the money so in no rush to sell this.

Regards Simon

Why not just change the artwork and the shifter, would be a much cheaper way to go about it.
antray84 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antray84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 10:21am
I thought the cabs were really similar anyway ?
Big Apple 3am
cosine View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 11:26am
The minis are almost identical, the only real difference is the speakers are mounted on the marquee on Turbo, and under the steering mech on outrun. Here's mine:

Edited by cosine - 12 Aug 2019 at 11:27am
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my sanity the most.
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 1:22pm
The USA Turbo Outrun has the speakers under the Control Panel don't it?

Sure I saw one recent that had Full Marquee

Think if I had one, I'd move speakers under CP and fit Full Marquee in top, don't like that style much
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
sicoe View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sicoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 1:37pm
Yeh mine has the speakers at the top hence not converting it

one of those things if i let it go will i get a decent working Outrun
cosine View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cosine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Bods Bods wrote:

Think if I had one, I'd move speakers under CP and fit Full Marquee in top, don't like that style much

Had a bit of a dig, and it seems it did. Converting would require cutting into the metal CP, not sure I'd want to do that personally, but at least it would allow for more standard speakers to be fitted. The cones in mine were ruined when I got the cab, and I spent years looking for suitable replacements due to the odd shape/size. The ones I currently have are close, but not 100%. Sounds pretty decent though. Smile
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my sanity the most.
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Aug 2019 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by cosine cosine wrote:

Originally posted by Bods Bods wrote:

Had a bit of a dig, and it seems it did. Converting would require cutting into the metal CP, not sure I'd want to do that personally, but at least it would allow for more standard speakers to be fitted. The cones in mine were ruined when I got the cab, and I spent years looking for suitable replacements due to the odd shape/size. The ones I currently have are close, but not 100%. Sounds pretty decent though. Smile

What I would do, remove the whole metal that's there now, make top and bottom Marquee brackets like standard cabs have so you could always put it back to standard anytime in futureSmile 
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic