ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Artwork and Restorations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

OutRun Side Art

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gaming Heaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 12:34am
Great work dude!
wim outrun repro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wim outrun repro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2018 at 7:12pm
Nice
beckscc2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckscc2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 10:02pm
Very good job!
Do you still plan to do a UK version?
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 10:07am
Yes, I'll be getting on with that once I've got the USA sets all printed and shipped.

There are quite a few palette changes on the UK version so I'll be asking Gary/OutRun 2 to help me get it all right, I got good scans from my own cab when I had it but will be good to get it checked against his unfaded art with actual print samples.
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 12:42pm
Final cut test is done, fit is excellent now as you can see below.

I still think I can get a better match on the green which is why sets are still not for sale! That's literally all that is left to sort now, and if it was just a fill colour it would be done, but it's a halftone mix so more difficult than normal to match. I'll do another sample set on the green next week, fix the file and get printing.

Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
johnrt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnrt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 1:24pm
Following this one! Great work so far!
nurtuo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2018 at 1:32pm
Lovely work Olly.

You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic