FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Outrun wheel badge

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Outrun wheel badge
    Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 12:02pm
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2019 at 12:07pm
They should have hole because it's bolted into the centre of the wheel

The part that they all seem to miss out that really bugs me is the support plastic on the back so it don't bend or crack when you tighten the bolt up, how can people missing something so basic and simple to redo, bit of plastic tube but not seen any repro with it yet

I like how Worthpoint Water Mark the photo's on there site, the photo's the take from millions of ebay sellers and not even there's to use, I assume Ebay sell the photo's and data of past prices to them, making ebay loads more money, would love to know what idiots sign up to Worthpoint to get an idea of past prices on ebay, makes me wonder if that's why completed listing don't always show up these days because they sell it to these

That's why I watermark all my photo's on ebay, there are still pictures of my first jamma cab springing up on ebay like 15 years later when someone had similar machine for sale and used my old pic from the net

Edited by Bods - 21 Jul 2019 at 12:17pm
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
nurtuo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 12:50pm
It looks wrong to me too.

As well as the plastic screw guide/spacer not being on them, they always struggle with the
metal flake yellow and the clean black logo and writing.
Most seem patchy to me.

You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 12:59pm
We Need Craig Giz10p to get back on them, hes done a stearling job on the gears amd dashboards and its nice that someone wants things to be as perfect as possible

Its very difficult finding like minded companies to fo the work though so understand his frustration and time involved getting them done, but i'd be in for 2 of them if he can get them done, could do with a list of members that would purchase badges see and maybe he will be encouraged to get some made, sooner buy from uk source
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
wim outrun repro View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wim outrun repro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 1:14pm
Its never , easy to make a good/ perfect repro of arcade parts.
Cheers
nurtuo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 1:46pm
Originally posted by wim outrun repro wim outrun repro wrote:

Its never , easy to make a good/ perfect repro of arcade parts.
Cheers

Easy it is not Wim,

but somehow some of you manage it with the correct quality.

Your lovely Aluminium backed Map and amazing Embossed Start button.

And Craigs (GIZ10P) bullet proof Steering Gears.

You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!
wim outrun repro View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wim outrun repro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 2:02pm
THX. At some point, some one will make the correct close version,
I do, fine tune my parts all the time.
Will have some shifter decals on metal plate, ready in august.
Cheers
karlcdoe View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karlcdoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 10:59pm
Real or repro you'd have to be very keen to want to pay that sort of price for something you couldn't possibly be looking at whilst playing the game in earnest. - and I hear Hobbycraft do some nice glitter paints in the kids section Smile
J69 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2019 at 11:13pm
Ordyne View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ordyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 9:25am
They didn't all have the hole in the centre, some were just stick on. Not sure why, maybe a different company made a later batch? Cheaper to do it that way the second time around? who knows.

I've got a bunch I am willing to sell to recoup losses, I've given up trying to get them done perfectly. They're a good repro but not to the standard I wanted to offer. They dont have a hole in them, if you want to drill your own I can supply a plastic spacer to the correct dimensions, personally I think id just use double sided tape for home use.

Ordyne View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ordyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 9:27am
beckscc2010 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckscc2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2019 at 11:08am
Originally posted by Ordyne Ordyne wrote:

They didn't all have the hole in the centre, some were just stick on. Not sure why, maybe a different company made a later batch? Cheaper to do it that way the second time around? who knows.

I've got a bunch I am willing to sell to recoup losses, I've given up trying to get them done perfectly. They're a good repro but not to the standard I wanted to offer. They dont have a hole in them, if you want to drill your own I can supply a plastic spacer to the correct dimensions, personally I think id just use double sided tape for home use.

Yes true, Some early emblem doesnt have the hole
Arcadefixit still have some emblem spacer
https://www.arcadefixit.com/product.sc?productId=1669&categoryId=194

Edited by beckscc2010 - 23 Jul 2019 at 11:08am
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 4:44pm

I'd like to buy 2 of them if you are selling them, or 1 if there are a few others also after them

J69 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 5:03pm

I'll buy one please buddy
Spaceman25 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spaceman25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2019 at 6:30pm
Count me in!! ??
Ordyne View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ordyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 9:00am
If I've not back back to anyone please PM me.
Chopper79 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2019 at 9:25am
Just get wim outrun's one. Fits perfect, looks great and very reasonable price.
slowcade View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote slowcade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 3:58pm
I received mine from Ordyne today. It's beautiful, and IMO very close to the original. I couldn't be happier! ClapThanks
J69 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2019 at 6:06pm
Pm sent
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic