Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Paperboy Cabs x 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 7:23pm
Seems such a shame, as talking to him for nearly a year, he cant just let you have one, at an agreed price. Seems like greed has spread across the pond as well.

I remember guys picking these up for a couple of hundred bucks, on Craig list in the states. I think once they found out what they sell for over here, they thought 'We want that as well'...

Look at the prices John's arcade paid for some of his cabs. These are a lot more plentiful over there. I hope you get one, so fingers crossed.

Edited by Chopper79 - 12 Jul 2019 at 7:27pm
Chopper79 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 7:25pm

Edited by Chopper79 - 12 Jul 2019 at 7:26pm
Bods View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 7:38pm
Wish i'd never sold the other one i had

Theve never been many for sale over here and at one point were selling really cheap and no one was buying them. The usa prices have shot up anyway on classics like this, more iconic to them if they were a paperboy over there maybe

The uk one should be guy walking to each door shoving paper through letter box and then getting chased up road by a dog

Just found one person saying they picked one up for local $300 last year.

Cant remember what i bought here, think it was hole kit for $3-350 and that was about 10years ago, only really boards were for sale here

Someone needs to make replica cabs
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
nurtuo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 7:13am
Not sure if you have seen this one?

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=447218

You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!
Bods View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2019 at 9:57am

4 Months and Paperboy still not sold, crazy

WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic