ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Paperboy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bertie_Mollie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2020 at 10:27am
Originally posted by stormtrooperpaul stormtrooperpaul wrote:

More chance of catching the corona virus than someone paying 5k for one .

PMSL
Rasputin View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasputin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 10:53pm
Well, it sold!
Warrior needs food badly!
frothmeister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frothmeister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2020 at 11:28pm
So, it 'appears'. I wouldn't be surprised if Home Leisure Direct still have this available if you gave them a call in a few days time. You might even get it at the same 'bargain' price.LOL 

Well, I did say it earlier, so if anyone is desperate enough they can buy mine for £4,800 cash. I won't hold my breath

Body pop View Drop Down

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 8:23am
Sold the themselves
Mark H View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 6:43pm
Atari's worst game IMO Smile
"The Future Is Now"
Ace` View Drop Down
User
User
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 6:46pm
You obviously haven't played pit-fighter.
John Bennett View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2020 at 7:16pm
Guardians of the Hood
http://www.philwip.com -sibling 'fix-off' (I’m losing by miles).
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 11:59am
Don't get Paperboy not being a good game

I think it's one of the Most Inventive and Genius games ever and I think they had some really talented people at Atari to come up with such different and cool games with Humour thrown in for extra fun which was lost on Home Conversions

It stood out in Arcades because of the Handle Bars for Controls and the Med Res Gfx it just looked so Crisp at the time, classic Atari sound and speech... what is not to like

So many other games are just the same old subject, not saying their rubbish. Space Invaders and then how many others just copied that idea and added a bit to it, Shoot em ups to me are Dull with just bashing button and wiggling joystick, not saying you don't need talent to play them and probably why I find them dull because I am rubbish at them

It's good were all different

I just think to offer games of completely different Topics like playing Road Runner, who didn't like that Cartoon, Indiana Jones Wiping Thugee in the Mine Cart, then onto 720 with some skateboarding, and then you can be a Paperboy on BMX and onto Toobin riding on inner tube throwing coke cans, that some darn cool games as a kid

What the hell

Should be done for the crap on website saying RRP price and save £1500, idiots

WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
prof peach View Drop Down

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prof peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 12:50pm
I don't get the hate either, up there with Marbel Madness for sheer innovation with far more playability and excitement.  One of the all time greats!
neoretro View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neoretro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 3:06pm

They just have a few hanging about ??
qjuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qjuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Mar 2020 at 4:24pm
Sounds like business could be booming for HLD at the moment, according to this article on the BBC News website http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-52066454 (see paragraph section 2).

I must admit, I also don’t understand that hate for Paperboy. It a unique game and quite fun. I certainly wouldn’t be paying 5k for it though! 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic