Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Trade Only
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

PHOTOS ADDED - USA POOL TABLE FOR TRADE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PHOTOS ADDED - USA POOL TABLE FOR TRADE
    Posted: 06 Aug 2017 at 7:47pm
Hello,

I have posted the below in the non-arcade for sale, but I am also open to a trade for an arcade cab, which I can accommodate. The pool table is up for £750, so looking for a cab around the same cost.

Happy to hear any offers though......

Hello,

I have a lovely full size 8 foot x 4 foot American (Canadian) pool table that I brought back to the UK with me after living for a year in Calgary, Canada. It was only used for around 10 months, before being stored away.

This has been in dry storage for 6 years, in the hope that I would set up a big enough cabin to house it, but I have to finally admit defeat and let someone else enjoy her.

This is a full size, solid wood table with red baize. Pockets are large bucket ones, made from leather. Slate bed is in three parts and these are HEAVY! I would estimate 150 kg each, but they already crated for the move. Comes with a full accessory set, including two cues, USA pool balls etc.

This really is a beautiful table and I will be sorry to see her go.

Just gauging interest, but I would be looking for around £750. However, I would also accept a trade for nice working arcade cab for around the same cost (please message with your cabs). You will need a Luton van, as the slates are very heavy and the wooden bed is in one piece. Collection from Essex, with excellent access.

I will dig out some photos and these are available on request.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Message away!

Edited by JAG555 - 09 Aug 2017 at 8:33am
JAG555 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2017 at 8:24pm
Photos added:

JAG555 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2017 at 10:16am
Still available for trade and I will listen to any offers.

Anyone know of any 'pool forums'?  I had a google, but nothing really came up.

I am hoping someone on here has the space and a decent cab to trade..............

Cheers
JAG555 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2017 at 10:54pm
Last bump, just in case anyone wants a trade.........
JAG555 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JAG555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2017 at 8:25pm
One last bump before eBay.

Cheers
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic