Forum Home Forum Home > Pinball > General Pinball Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Pinball pro speaker upgrade

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stox58 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pinball pro speaker upgrade
    Posted: 10 Feb 2018 at 9:15pm
Hi,

Thinking of buying the Pinball pro speakers for my CFTBL, but seen a few mixed reviews. Although the bad reviews are quite old around 4 years ago. Anyone on here know if there any good ?

Thanks from Luke
Monkeyboypaul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monkeyboypaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 8:35pm
I’ve used Flipper Fidelity in the past, but think either supplier/product is very similar.

They’re good, but you need to turn up the volume a bit and the audio’s only as good as the hardware can generate - not sure CFTBL is one I’d choose to pimp with better speakers unless the originals were knackered! For better audio output you should consider Pinsound:

https://www.pinsound.org/pinballs/wpc-alpha-dmd/creature-from-the-black-lagoon/
Mainly owns pinballs...
iamjimmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamjimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2018 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by Monkeyboypaul Monkeyboypaul wrote:

I’ve used Flipper Fidelity in the past, but think either supplier/product is very similar.

They’re good, but you need to turn up the volume a bit and the audio’s only as good as the hardware can generate - not sure CFTBL is one I’d choose to pimp with better speakers unless the originals were knackered! For better audio output you should consider Pinsound:

https://www.pinsound.org/pinballs/wpc-alpha-dmd/creature-from-the-black-lagoon/

I didn't know such products existed!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic