Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Modern Gaming
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

play 2 shmups on xbox360

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeusVult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: play 2 shmups on xbox360
    Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 8:35am
anyone interested in playing 2 player shmups on the xbox 360,
I have most of them, also got some off xbl like radient silvergun/ikaruga/1942 etc

doesn't have to be shmups I guess also metal slug games/golden axe/streets of rage/guardian heroes etc

my xbox 360 name is DEU5VULT, just drop us a friends request or message
JohnBud View Drop Down
There's only one JB, only one JB!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnBud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 8:44am
if i knew how to do it i would be all over this. i have never played online before LOL the box i have is from a guy in cumbernauld and not barred. i could grab a couple of discs when i'm out and about. my jtagged job is away for another fix Cry
DeusVult View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeusVult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 8:49am
I have played online just not any shmups, playing left for dead the other day, an older game but still good in survival mode if you got 4 decent people, iam hopeing its straightforward if the person is on your friends list, once you got your xbox up and running give us a shout and we can give it a go
JohnBud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnBud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 8:54am
would akai katana do ??? i only have that disc at the moment. do i just plug a phone line into the xbox ??? it already has an account on it.
DeusVult View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeusVult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 9:19am
that one would do to get us started, I got that one
JohnBud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnBud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 2:04pm
so what do i do ??? do i need to pay money or anything like that ??? i really don't have a scooby Cry  but i'm up for it Big smile
DeusVult View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeusVult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 2:21pm
you need an xbox live account, I think you can buy them for 3 months and up, but it does allow you a free game every month and buy games at a reasonable price off xbl such ikaruga/radient silvergun and metal slugs

I got a year subscription off ebay for £24 I think it was, no hassle the dude just sends you a code via email that works.
JohnBud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnBud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 2:32pm
this 1 has the other guys account on it, i was supposed to scrub it but don't know how LOL i should have bred when i was younger LOL i'm at cosine's on sunday so i think probably an idea to quiz him about it. i keep breaking them Cry iirc you got 1 that was chipped or something but i had made an arse of it and it was back to bog standard LOL is the microsoft helpline free ??? i might just phone them and get them to talk me through it Approve
DeusVult View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeusVult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 2:42pm
I bought a Japanese elite console so I could play most of the shmups.

link to ebay auction for xbox live code,

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Xbox-One-360-12-1-13-Month-Months-Live-Gold-Membership-Code-FAST-DISPATCH-/301799543343?hash=item4644a7922f:g:8XYAAOSweW5VYryl
JohnBud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnBud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 3:14pm
do me a favour if you can and look up the hi score for akai katana slash Thumbs Up do i just need a code to type in ??? then i'm online ??? 

DeusVult View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeusVult Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 3:42pm
aye, i think you get one month free if you sign up to silver membership which is free i think.

JohnBud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnBud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2016 at 9:43am
i'm nearly in Thumbs Up i downloaded a couple of games and i think i now have an online name LOL still not tried going online from here though. i went to a mate in glasgow to do the download. i will probably attempt it over the next couple of days Big smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic