ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Forum Info > Site Maintenance and Announcements
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Topic ClosedPlease STOP thread dumping

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Please Register!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:02pm
I just don't believe what I'm reading on here anymore LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Please Register!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:07pm
Abaxas, it's obvious you have little respect for UKVAC or the hobby, you're type just turn decent people away. If you can't join in and be a positive member of the forum could you at least go elsewhere and bore others?
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2016 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by abaxas abaxas wrote:

Originally posted by Alpha1 Alpha1 wrote:

You need to start considering other people and respect they don't think like you.

You have made your point a thousand times over, there's no need to keep on sounding like a broken record. We get it, we get that is how you think and these things do not bother you, it would be nice if in return you could consider the things we say, have your own eureka moment and think to yourself 'gosh, some people think different to me'.

But that isn't an argument as you would also need a eureka moment for it to be valid. Which would invalidate it anyways!!!!!!!

The answer is that people need to be less sensitive while others need to be more condsiderate.

OK Socrates you appear to have an answer for everything, so I'm locking this thread. I hoped you would 'get it' and allow this to stay open for others to have a say, but even after I mention you have stated your opinion a thousand times you have to say it for the thousand and first. "We heard you the first time".

Thanks all.

Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic