Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Modern Gaming
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

PS VR games

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PS VR games
    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 10:17am
Hey,

My son recently got a PS VR and he really likes it. I was a bit sceptical at first on the quality however my wife brought me Batman and I was blown away by the quality of it. I'm just waiting for the move controllers to come back into stock.

Anyone else like it? Can you recommend any games to try?

There was a recent offer for Wolfenstein but it was out of stock by the time I noticed.

Thanks
samusaran View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samusaran Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 2:28pm
my personal fave is Rez.
Blood and truth really good too.
Resi 7 and until dawn:rush of blood also good
aeroflott View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
A different league

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeroflott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 2:47pm
AstroBot
Coops View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2021 at 3:30pm
I'm just downloading Blood and Truth now, it looks really good.
I will check out Resident Evil and Until Dawn.

Astrobot is really good, my Son loves that game. We like playing the sheriff two player game, I always give the wrong description.

2huwman View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2huwman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 8:39am
+1 for Astrobot (the full game)

also Wipeout and the Battlefront X wing mission. 
Message me if you need a JAMMA Cab-ready 15Khz MAME PC!

https://www.arcadepcs.com/
tronads View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tronads Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2021 at 9:12am
Astrobot is quite amazing.
It has been quite some time since a modern game has just made me smile the whole time I am playing it. It is truly wonderful.
Coops View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coops Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2021 at 5:58pm
We brought the mega pack which has the full versions of Astrobot, Moss, Everybody's Golf, Blood and truth and VR world's. They are all great games.

My son had Five Nights at Freddies delivered today. I didn't think it would be any good but it actually surprised me. The graphics are really good.

I have some move controllers being delivered on Monday from Curry's so I'm hoping that it will improve my experience.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic