ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Wanted
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PSU Densei Lambda - 24V Power Supply for Pusher
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

PSU Densei Lambda - 24V Power Supply for Pusher

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry-77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PSU Densei Lambda - 24V Power Supply for Pusher
    Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 8:45pm
Hello,

I'm looking for a power supply from Densei Lambda.
The exact type would be
ZWS150PAF-24J

If you are interested, you will find the technical data here:
http://www.emea.lambda.tdk.com/de/KB/ZWS-PAF-Datasheet.pdf

Does anyone have such a part? Or does anyone know where I could get one?

I'm grateful for any help and advice! Smile
Vamino View Drop Down

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vamino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 10:49pm
Hi,

The ZWS-PAF series is discontinued now.

There is something of similar spec here:

The one above is the open frame type whereas the one you specified is the enclosed type.
The connectors may also be different, but connectors and crimps can be bought if needed.

There's one on eBay too:
Insert Coin[s]
Vamino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vamino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2019 at 10:51pm
Forgot to add.....

If your pusher is 100v, then I have a Cosel LGA150A-24-GJ1 for sale.
Basically the same spec as the one I mentioned but is AC 100v/120v input.

Edited by Vamino - 09 Nov 2019 at 10:52pm
Insert Coin[s]
Harry-77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry-77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 3:03pm
Hi

thank you for your help.
So my PSU is also an open frame.
Here I attach 3 photos, where the connections can be seen.

Overall, I have 3 PSU in my machine. One for 5V, one for 12V and the broken (?) PSU with 24V.
All 3 receive measured 107 V, deliverd by a transformer.

If I can trust the technical data, then theoretically I could operate the 24V PSU directly with 230V.
However, the original wiring comes from the transformer, then splits on 3 lines and supplies each of the 3 PSU with its own plug and delivers just 107 V.

That's my knowledge. Does that mean I could theoretically install any other PSU that delivers 24 volts?
That sounds too easy; because even the manufacturers themselves have different 24V PSUs. And I have to honestly admit that i have no idea, what the small but important differences are.
Vamino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vamino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 7:24pm
Well I can't say what the specific differences are between specific models, it's usually on the spec sheet what the additional letters mean. Some use 100/120v only, some are rated for a specific wattage then some have a trimming pot/enclosed/paint options/colour/efficiency rating etc....

But at the end of the day if your motor expects 24v DC then it doesn't usually matter what PSU provides it it's 24v DC, it's always best to match amp ratings or go higher than try to use something with less oomph though.

I've got this 6.3a Cosel for 25 posted in UK, I bought it for a project but it was overkill as I only needed 4.3a. The RRP is £71 on RS website.

Insert Coin[s]
Harry-77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Harry-77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2019 at 10:18pm
Thanks for the pics.  I have sent you a PM Smile
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic