ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Racing cab pc requirements

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

8-Bit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZedEx48K Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 4:17pm
A mid range Radeon card for about 50 quid SH should handle what you want it to, I had a 4 series that did Naomi/Null DC stuff.
Markitanis View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markitanis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 4:41pm
Can you give me a model number for the graphics card you recommended? Or a link?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markitanis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 5:24pm
Im terrible at this tech stuff. Could you guys tell me the highest clock speed cpu? Could i put in an i5 or i7 for example? No updating cpu bios for me im afraid?
I checked Intel® Core™ i3-4170 Processor recommended and its price is quite reasonable at around £50

Edited by Markitanis - 23 Jul 2018 at 5:30pm
jinq-sea View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinq-sea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 5:33pm
Please could you follow the below and post the product number and serial number, as per the instructions below? I hadn't realised that you didn't understand what I meant by the 'service tag'.

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markitanis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 5:40pm
Ok guys heres my serial number.
S/n PB029UGB

Another number on machine is.
MT-M 10DR-0007UK

Also found this

Edited by Markitanis - 23 Jul 2018 at 5:45pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markitanis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 5:10pm
Ok guys i did my homework and found that the Intel® Core™ i3-4170 recommended will run everything i want. I just ordered it from cex for £50 i want to say thanks to everyone for their advice.
Do you guys think i can get away with the built in graphics of the cpu or should i go for a nvidia 1030

Edited by Markitanis - 25 Jul 2018 at 5:10pm
jinq-sea View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jinq-sea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 5:32pm
Excellent stuff. Try with the onboard, but you'll probably need an upgrade. See how you get on first, saves the pennies!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Markitanis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 5:38pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic