ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > Meetings & Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - REVIVAL: Gaming Legends 2019 - 15-16 June, Walsall
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

REVIVAL: Gaming Legends 2019 - 15-16 June, Walsall

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
smf View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 hours 22 minutes ago at 8:38am
Originally posted by aeroflott aeroflott wrote:

Isn't the market on today? Where's the best place to park?

*Sunday card park is on the overflow car park due to car boot taking place on the main stadium car park

https://goo.gl/maps/dLeRZ8pqqKZQKjof9

Rasputin View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasputin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 40 minutes ago at 9:20am
Moon Patrol cab was nice to play, much easier to play than on the switch!
Some really cool mini's there, i liked the mini Tiger Heli, Mr Do! and Bombjack.

Can anyone tell me the name of the modern Jap one that was running a Dodonpachi game?
Love the fact the monitor looked easy to rotate.

Warrior needs food badly!
Rasputin View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rasputin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 hours 39 minutes ago at 9:21am
I've also decided i NEED to buy a Multi-Williams cab!
Warrior needs food badly!
Wookiee77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wookiee77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 hours 43 minutes ago at 10:17am
Had an awesome time yesterday, enjoyed a chat with Alex while playing Sky Skipper and posted some okay scores (APC). Was a stretch to do in one day from Devon, but Def. Worth it. Thanks to all involved for putting on a great event!
aeroflott View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
A different league

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeroflott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 hours 46 minutes ago at 5:14pm
Yeah good times today at Revival - I really enjoyed my few hours there. Plenty of cabs available to play and a good vibe about the place. Good to see you chaps.
robotech View Drop Down
User
User

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 34 minutes ago at 10:26pm
Had a really good weekend enjoying cabs playing games and chatting with like minded people
Although i never get to play all the cabs i plan to

Thanks to craig and his crew for all the work that went into the event

The custom t shirt selling guy that brought his rare console collection for us to enjoy

And arcade club and the other vaccers and anyone else that provided cabs for the event

See you next year :)
smf View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 8 hours 18 minutes ago at 10:42pm
It was great speaking to so many of you & playing some games for once. Had a great meal at http://www.goldenmomentswalsall.com/ with d-type, bringing back the vac & kicking it old school.

So many cool things to see and buy, thanks to everyone involved in making it great.

Edited by smf - 8 hours 11 minutes ago at 10:49pm
Vamino View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vamino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 54 minutes ago at 12:06am
It's been a long weekend!

I really enjoyed today, rather than babysit the cabs we took I enjoyed playing other people cabs.

I managed to 1cc 1942 which surprised me, the cab I played on had a really nice joystick.
I also enjoyed playing on the Gyruss cab, Vic's Qbert, Rogers Tiger Heli and Fraisers Hang On.....I spent most of the afternoon trying to complete Hang On, after it clicked with me I couldn'd stop playing it, and with the friendly competition from Fraser and Smarty I eventually managed to do it. Big smile

I really enjoyed today, it made me appreciate how nice this community is. Now I know there's someone else out there (Virtvic) who also suffered playing certain C64 games on a B/W telly, and I also realised just how hard Shaun holley works! I think he filled an artic with cabs by himself!!

Thanks for putting on a nice event Craig. Thumbs Up
Insert Coin[s]
Vamino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vamino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 6 hours 50 minutes ago at 12:10am
And one final thing I want to mention, without Shane's help I would not have attended this year.
Shane, you are an absolute legend mate, thanks so much for all the help dismantling, carrying and rebuilding 2 Sega drivers.

Top top man, I don't know anyone else as sincere and honest as you mate. Clap
Insert Coin[s]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic