Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > High Scores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Rygar

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RygarR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rygar
    Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 4:41pm
In case it wasn't obvious, Rygar is one of my favourite games. I wouldn't sat I'm particularly good at it, but I do enjoy a good blast.

I had a quick go at lunchtime today, and for the first time ever, managed to get the bonuses on Level 7 and Level 13 Shocked I made plenty of mistakes, and - rubbishly - ran out of lives just before the end of Level 14. Even so, I've finally cracked 2 MILLION!

Next step? 1CC!!!!!!!! LOL

Monstermug View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monstermug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 5:51pm
How many rounds does it go up to?  
RygarR View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RygarR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Monstermug Monstermug wrote:

How many rounds does it go up to?  

27... Lol!

I've got quite a way to go. The furthest I've been so far is about level 20, but I've never had a score quite so high. If you can get the level 13 bonus, it's worth ONE MEEELION POINTS!
Monstermug View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Monstermug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2021 at 7:00pm
I usually play it on my x68000 although i do have the pcb too. Will give it a try but i just remember the levels keeps going on for what seems like forever lol. Great game. One of my fav.
RygarR View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RygarR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2021 at 10:45am
Originally posted by Monstermug Monstermug wrote:

I usually play it on my x68000 although i do have the pcb too. Will give it a try but i just remember the levels keeps going on for what seems like forever lol. Great game. One of my fav.

Go for it Mr Mug.

Some of the levels seem to go on for longer than others, and then, just when you think the end is near, throw in a big blue warrior or two to trip you up.

Don't forget, though, if you have the right powerup, you can jump onto their foreheads to see em off, AND grab yourself a 50K bonus in the process.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic