Skin:

Sega Emergency Call Ambulance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steling1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sega Emergency Call Ambulance
    Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 8:12pm
For Sale : Sega Emergency Call Ambulance

I put this in the val section back in July, had a bunch of interest in it then and I said once i have got it back downstairs out of the bedroom into the garage I will look to sell it (reluctantly admittedly)...

Well I have finally got round to that task and its ready to go....this wont fit in a car so it will need a van for pick up....

Its in really nice condition for a model 3 cab,....couple of scuffs
here and there but nothing major, all the reactions, ffb etc works and
monitor is burn free too...the m3 stack passes all the tests and runs
fine...

Looking for £700, ...pics below so you can see what it is...also there's a couple of Youtube vids with a run around the cab and the lights going too...

I do also have as an additional optional extra a mint Model 3 PC that emulates a bunch of mostly m3 games that works with this m3 cab in the original 24khz output that I will also consider selling with this (just like the cab itself there are not many of these m3 pc's around that I know off), details of which are on this older thread by the maker. I would include this for an extra £500. It compliments it perfectly imo. I dont have to sell this as I have a Daytona 2 cab I can put that in or I may sell it independently, im just throwing it out there as an additional option.

Edited by steling1 - 08 Oct 2019 at 9:58pm
Horsey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horsey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 9:08pm
That is a beautiful cab mate. Plus the ability to play many other great games with that pc for the price of an outrun 2. I'm sure this will go quickly
g60hot View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote g60hot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 9:36pm
That looks mega and cheap too!
steling1 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steling1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2019 at 10:03pm
Thanks both...it’ll be sad to see it go but I’ve also got a Daytona 2 twin and having this as well is just overkill lol
fraaaaanka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fraaaaanka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 2019 at 9:15am
I've seen (and played) this cab in the flesh, shame you're getting rid of it... 
It's in great condition and plays really well.

Whoever takes it off you has got a great cab! 
GLWS!
steling1 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steling1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2019 at 10:23pm
Oh hold...Thumbs Up....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic