ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Sega Rally 2 twin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sega Rally 2 twin
    Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 11:03pm
No PCBs but still seems cheap to me. Has the big-ass topper, too.

[edit] Actually, from the wording, it may have the PCBs but they're not working. Looks in really great condition!

Edited by big10p - 10 Nov 2017 at 11:56pm
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2017 at 10:11am
Great deal for 200 quid!
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
pezley View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pezley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 8:34am
It's not far from me... considered it but where the f**k do i put it ! 
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 8:48am
Called the seller he wanted it gone by today/Tuesday hence the price. No pcbs included, he didn't know about any of the other internals. Still a great price though, and it looked in Great condition.

big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:37am
Did he say what happened to the PCBs?
tin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:38am
damn, keep waiting for something like this to happen a bit nearer me :)
This is your crew chief // Yeah, the course is really tough // But it's a beautiful day // So good luck!
robotech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 11:22am
It would be close to the value of a full price working twin though if you have to buy two modle 3 step 2 stacks they aint cheap
And thats counting on every thing else working monitors ect

stegrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 12:32pm
These were up last year.. iirc there isnt any monitor chassis or any other internals.. still worth it though
*SMG*
Wanted: Paperboy cab
Pcbs: Splatterhouse, WWf the arcade game
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:10pm
Seller must be getting desperate. 100 quid now! Can't believe no-one's had this yet.

[edit] oops - posted wrong link. fixed.

Edited by big10p - 13 Nov 2017 at 10:11pm
tin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2017 at 10:52pm
To be fair, I would reduce the price like that to get someone to come and take it away.

If it has no boards and no monitor chassis, I'm not really sure it's worth all that much. You'd pretty much have to buy another working one to get all the parts!
This is your crew chief // Yeah, the course is really tough // But it's a beautiful day // So good luck!
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 10:17am
The 2 steering wheels are worth £100 alone, there's probably £500 in parts, and from the pic that looks like one of the nicest condition ones I've seen in a long time.
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
tin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2017 at 10:25am
Agree but then suddenly the market is just someone who needs a lot of parts, or someone that wants to replace their tatty cab with a tidier one.

Although that said, I'd have it and be wondering where the hell to put it by now if it wasn't almost as far away as it could possibly be..
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2017 at 2:45pm
Yeah, and it doesn't come gift wrapped either. Bummer. LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic