ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > High Scores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Sega Rally

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2021 at 9:48am
My Brother used to play this all the time on his Saturn, he used to be on it hours just trying to beat laptimes, he likes using game pads on em though, could never understand why he didn't want a proper machine to play it on 

The game is all about finding the right line to complete it, need to be the right area of road on bends etc and soon as you find that it wasn't too difficult
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
neoretro View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neoretro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2021 at 10:22am
How does this guy get the split time comparisons to come up on the bottom corner?
8bitplus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8bitplus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2021 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by neoretro neoretro wrote:

How does this guy get the split time comparisons to come up on the bottom corner?
Hold Down Start and View when selecting a car I think.
Vamino View Drop Down

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vamino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Aug 2021 at 3:47pm
Yeah, it's understandable there are different feelings towards using wallturns and I agree that bouncing off walls and cars isn't the nicest thing to watch, but then there are slow wallturns and fast wallturns. LOL

You have to be fast on the normal sections to get a good time so I think there is still something to learn from such replays.

Insert Coin[s]
Vamino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vamino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Oct 2021 at 10:37pm
No wall turns:

Insert Coin[s]
J69 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2021 at 7:25am
I'm still getting 3.28s
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic