Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > High Scores
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Sega Rally

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shekel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by 2huwman 2huwman wrote:

Wow! Great times across all formats. Is this with bouncing off the hairpins?

Certain turns, yes (not the mountain hairpin, though). I wouldn't play it any other way now.

Good job Smraedis. I'm glad you improved your time. We can all be faster.

Edited by Shekel - 04 Apr 2017 at 1:13am
Shekel View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shekel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2017 at 10:36pm
Finally got a 3'17 and it's good that I got this screenshot because it's not saved it..

EDIT: Yeah, so I thought I was going to have to start a new save file again and I did (which is quite annoying), but long story short, the file's not corrupted, it just won't save anything new through LaunchBox for some reason. If I use the original launcher, it's ok. It's doubtful anyone will have the same problem, but just in case, don't use it for this game.

I had to work to get another 3'17 back on the board. The 3'18"13 was from the same session as the shot above so that's why it's also gone.

Edited by Shekel - 04 Apr 2017 at 12:03am
Kev A View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 3:04pm
Some impressive times here for sure, trying to copy some of your lines and I'm slowly getting my own times down, have now got a couple of 3.23s.
There are definitely two areas I can improve on, the final corner on the desert stage, where I either go wide exiting the corner or lose too much speed if I try and keep tight.
I also have trouble getting cleanly past the red and green car on the forest stage, they seem to bunch together after the hairpin. think I'm losing a second there.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic