Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Single coin pusher

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scalesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Single coin pusher
    Posted: 15 May 2019 at 3:39pm
I'm after single 2p coin pusher, that will fit through a standard door frame.

Anyone got anything? 

Cheers in advance!!

Scalesy Big smileBig smileBig smile
Kriseric View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriseric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 5:36pm

I've been scouring Ebay for something unrelated. Might not be what you are after, but here is a 2P change machine, possibly they might also have a pusher:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2P-CHANGE-MACHINE-FULLY-WORKING-ARCADE-CHANGE-MACHINE/153488837594?hash=item23bca5cbda:g:3JkAAOSwHoBcq4Lc

And here is a 2P / 10p pusher pair:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2p-and-10p-2-player-coin-pusher-ten-penny-falls/254231795303?hash=item3b31655667:g:MBwAAOSwxapc0aSb

Scalesy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scalesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 5:49pm
I had seen the second machine but it was originally on for £550!
Ronnie Dent View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronnie Dent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 6:26pm
I have a 2p Kash Kong pusher but I'm in Scotland!
penrhos View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penrhos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 6:30pm
I've got a partially working Kash Kong 2P pusher you can have for £250 (it cost me £400 delivered).

The Op had removed the payout lifter & hopper and replaced it with some drainpipe and a hole cut in the front door.

I've completely stripped it down, cleaned it out and fixed all the other bodges, replaced the PC PSU, mains filter etc. 

The Jackpot lifter & hopper is working fine, the insert coin lifter and hopper is also OK. PC and interface PCB has been fixed.

It's currently working to the point where you can feed coins in and the lifter drops them into the top of the play-field, all the sensors work, sub-games and jackpot coin drops work, pusher bed works.

What needs to be done:-

Fix pipework in place better (currently held in place with duct-tape). 
Replace motor that drives the fingers at the top that wipe left/right as it's missing.
Needs new lock for glass front door.
Find source of random sensor 08 error.

And it fits easily through a doorway. I can upload some pictures later when I get home.
Scalesy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scalesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 9:34am
Ronnie, Scotland is a bit far!!! out of interest how much did you want for it? 

Penrhos i was hoping to get a working one as i dont' have much time for projects at the mo, but thank you!!

Ronnie Dent View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronnie Dent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 9:37am
I actually have 2! And a pacman ball 10p but it's wider, would be looking for £450 for it
penrhos View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penrhos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2019 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Ronnie Dent Ronnie Dent wrote:

I actually have 2! And a pacman ball 10p but it's wider, would be looking for £450 for it

You're not kidding - I'm going to have to take the door trim and door out of the frame to get my 2P PacmanBall into the games room whereas the KashKong went through with space to spare (once I'd taken the topper off.

The KK works - it's just badly hacked about, I have the motor for the coin-drop wipers, just need to make an adapter and fit it.

Kriseric View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriseric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 8:37am

Here's one I spotted on Gumtree:

https://www.gumtree.com/p/hobbies-collectibles/2p-arcade-pusher-machine/1339790293

Scalesy View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scalesy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 11:58am
Thanks!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic