ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Valuations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Sit-down drivers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 8:38am
By the way I don't think the stacks do work that easy in SR2, I don't think its just swap main stack and thats it.  FFB has different rom on it for Daytona, I also believe the music wouldn't work.
Thats not to say don't, just don't get in your head that its so simple and nothing else needed, the alterations are fairly simple and doable, just be prepared.
Looking out for a Sega Gun cab: HOTD 1or2 / VC 1or2
Kev A View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 9:58am
When I tried Daytona 2 in my SR 2 upright the FFB was really strange with the wheel pulling to the left, so the FFB rom is definitely needed, AGS have these for a few quid.

The music worked ok, just the wrong music.

Edited by Kev A - 15 Jun 2018 at 10:06am
robotech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 8:27pm
the dsb 2 needs changing for the music to be correct rally 2/Daytona 2 depending on which game you are running or just change the roms

Vamino View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vamino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 8:37pm
Scud Race needs a DSB1 for the music, but you can use a DSB2 filter board with a slightly modified connector. No other hacking to the loom required.

Le Mans, Emergency Call Ambulance and Dirt Devils don't need any other hardware.
All these games are compatible with Daytona 2/Scud Race FFB rom, I think Sega Rally 2 is the only game that uses it's own specific FFB rom.
Insert Coin[s]
stegrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 8:49pm
Really need to get a model 3 cab again.. still never played scud race.. problem is im starting to want all twin cabs ??
(Current cabs) sega rally twin,OR upright,Or2,Scud race upright,Ridge racer Dlx,Daytona Twin Dlx, New astro city,sega Naomi universal and silverline cab
Pins: TAF WCS94

robotech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 9:02pm
scud race is awesome very underrated
well worth getting one I may get another myself in the future
ismine9 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ismine9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2018 at 9:22pm
Interested in the twin. Clearance from the authority permitting Ouch
bonehead View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
Call me jamma jim

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 3:03pm
I will be testing it over the weekend.
It’s in nice condition.

Will post pics when I have tested it.
Have to unload the van first as it’s at the front.
Always looking for a bargain.
Wanted., bezerk, mad planets.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic