Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Artwork and Restorations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Sky Skipper cabinet #3 is done!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sosfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 11:22am
Looks great Olly, amazing job
sosfx View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sosfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 11:23am
Sorry double post, not sure why?

Edited by sosfx - 24 May 2020 at 11:25am
r-type View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r-type Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 1:24pm
That is awesome mate. Top work as always!
big10p View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 1:42pm
Top work, Olly! Thumbs Up
wim outrun repro View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wim outrun repro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2020 at 7:00pm
Very cool job, well done.
Cheers wim outrun
tb2000 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tb2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 9:50am
Nice one Olly, after seeing it in pieces it's good to it all finally put together and running!
prof peach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prof peach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 10:02am
Beautiful work, well done!
LawmanAUT View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LawmanAUT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 May 2020 at 10:15am
Great job, well done!
too many projects...
UnclearHermit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UnclearHermit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 10:23am
Nice job, that's looking great.  

Originally posted by muddymusic muddymusic wrote:

I fitted a warm white led strip light, same width as the original one and could even use the original screws and holes to mount it. Link below - warm white / 5w 300mm.

Glad you mentioned that.  I bought one of those lights ages ago based upon a previous recommendation you made in a thread somewhere, but haven't got around to using it yet.  One thing I'd wondered was how to mount it, because there are no mounting holes on it or ability to open it to access any. When I saw you were able to mount it with screws I figured I must have missed something, and checking inside the box I found the little pack of mounting screws and plates were stuck at the other end of the box Smile

Btw, is this the cab that previously had the coin door in that I bought from you a couple of months back? 
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2020 at 10:27am
Originally posted by UnclearHermit UnclearHermit wrote:

checking inside the box I found the little pack of mounting screws and plates were stuck at the other end of the box Smile

Btw, is this the cab that previously had the coin door in that I bought from you a couple of months back? 

Yeah easily missed if you open the other end of the box!
Yes, this had the twin door on that you have now :)
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic