ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > Meetings & Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sky Skipper Reveal & UK-VAC Meet 2017@Arcade Club
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Sky Skipper Reveal & UK-VAC Meet 2017@Arcade Club - Event Date: 14 Oct 2017 - 15 Oct 2017

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 10:30pm
I'm up for this, and yeah jumping in on any combined coach / travel stuff between venues would be cool.
Cheers Andy for posting up all the hotel info and stuff Thumbs Up

I'll probably just drive from daaan saaf, so will have spare seats if anyone can tolerate my arcade driving on real motorways (nope I have no plans to lug any Dinos around on this one!)

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCB
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door
Shun View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by Joker CK Joker CK wrote:

Is it possible to bring along a non-Vac member? I'm stopping at a friend's house and he wants to come along to Arcade Club too so would feel bad if I abandon him. Plus I don't want to jeopardise my free nights accommodation!

I'm in a similar situation. I think I'll just abandon him, or pay for the room at his house with beer Big smile
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2017 at 10:31pm
Originally posted by strykr strykr wrote:

Is it possible to bring along a non-Vac member? I'm stopping at a friend's house and he wants to come along to Arcade Club too so would feel bad if I abandon him. Plus I don't want to jeopardise my free nights accommodation!

Any non vac members must be able to 1cc Taito's Football champ to gain entry......

Ha, I would just get him to sign up and get hooked, obviously Tongue

- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door
Joker CK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker CK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 10:16am
I may just get him to sign up then. He lived in the U.S.for a few years and is hoping to move back so imagine the cabs he'd have access to once he's there! I'll get him hooked and have him as a contact for my own arcade needs! Mwahahahaha!    
u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 2:45pm

+1's are fine :) just don't leave it too late - there were 80+ Vac members and extra's last time!

Visit the Largest Classic Video Arcade in Europe!

Arcade Club Home Page
ianski View Drop Down

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ianski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 2:54pm
Would love to go to this... was great last year and tying it in with the Expo & meeting John would be an amazing weekend. It's all sounding very expensive though and I have holidays to consider this year so might not be able to make it but that might change.
Looking for: Nice working monitors for my US games.
jiytee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiytee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 3:23pm
Nice to see sympathy runs in my family Cry
I've been bemoaning constantly at the wife 'cos I cant make this event (its not even her fault - double booked elsewhere!)

I think when she printed this off and left it taped to my arcade machine it was her way of saying ENOUGH Shocked

bonehead View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 5:53pm
Come on ianski, do your best as you will have so much fun. Maybe myself and Backflipper could trade you for cash!!!!!
Always looking for a bargain.
Wanted. Centipede uprigh, bezerk, mad planets.
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 7:06pm
Come on Andy, take my money, I wanna pay for my tickets now, while I have some cash. haha

Now sorted: email had come through while on my way home from work.

Edited by Bensonrad - 04 Jul 2017 at 10:37pm
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Asteroids Cabaret Cab, Track & Field or Hyper Sports cab, Exterminator & Arkanoid set ups+Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs
iamjimmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamjimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 9:22pm
If anyone wants to keep the costs down I can offer a couple of rooms.

I live in Leeds about 50 miles away from Play, but I will be driving over on the Saturday for Play, then going to AC for the meet and then probably back to Play again on the Sunday.

So logistically - you need to be able to get to Leeds on Friday eve or early Saturday morning, or I can meet you at Play on the Saturday and drop you back off at Play on the Sunday...

Djrouge View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Djrouge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2017 at 9:33pm
The missus and I booked Trafford Centre North Premier Inn for Saturday night and have paid for play expo and arcade club both saturday and sunday. We'll be back and forth between the two venues over the weekend trying not to miss anything.

Happy to share Taxis to spread the cost. Super excited to get back to AC and see everyone again for the meet!

Edited by Djrouge - 04 Jul 2017 at 9:34pm
https://twitter.com/Djrougeuk
http://www.rougenet.co.uk
u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 12:45pm
UKVAC Meet post updated with people who have booked 

DIRECT LINK TO POST (If a Mod could move/paste this post to the top of the first page i'd be grateful :)

Arcade Club Home Page
Brettster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brettster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 1:50pm
Booked and Paid, see you all there :)
Looking for More Space!!
Bensonrad View Drop Down
STILL looking for an Outrun & Paperboy!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bensonrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 2:03pm
Originally posted by Flinnster Flinnster wrote:

I'll probably just drive from daaan saaf, so will have spare seats if anyone can tolerate my arcade driving on real motorways

I would be keen on hitching a lift, I've sent you a message.
Wanted: Super Pacman Bezel, Millipede Euro inner Bezel. Asteroids Cabaret Cab, Track & Field or Hyper Sports cab, Exterminator & Arkanoid set ups+Millipede/Paperboy/Super Pacman/Outrun/Taito S.I PCBs
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 3:26pm
And replied Thumbs Up
I'll see what we can sort out Smile

Joker CK View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joker CK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 4:07pm
All booked. Looking forward to meeting everyone
virtvic View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
The Cabaret King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virtvic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 5:35pm
I'll be going to, to support my UK and US mates.

Will be stopping with the biscuit Baron in Blackburn.
THE PENCE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Check out the podcast

http://tenpencearcade.co.uk
Chunksin View Drop Down

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chunksin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 5:40pm
Ticket and hotel booked Can't wait for this!
Anunaki View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anunaki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 7:42pm
I can't make it this year

Next time gadget.....
check out my arcade blog www.anucade.com
u72 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote u72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2017 at 2:24pm
UKVAC Meet post updated with people who have booked 

DIRECT LINK TO POST (If a Mod could move/paste this post to the top of the first page i'd be grateful :)

Arcade Club Home Page
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 21>
  Share Topic