ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Star Wars Cockpit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote big10p Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Star Wars Cockpit
    Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 6:05pm
WANTED: Sega Cash Cube CP end plate. Click me for details!
aeroflott View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
A different league

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aeroflott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 6:15pm
And this is where we are folks. Ten grand. One pic.
agent4125 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote agent4125 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 6:20pm
Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.....
Wanted: Robotron!
nurtuo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 6:22pm
Its OK Inspection is welcome.
And i for that money he will despatch within 48 Hours, and worldwide as well.

And £10,000 is the starting bid!!!

Edited by nurtuo - 01 Sep 2019 at 6:26pm
You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!
Stevros View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 6:38pm
sells second hand trainers, who the hell is going to buy second hand trainers?

Edited by Stevros - 01 Sep 2019 at 6:38pm
WANTED Space invaders PCB Please inbox me!
John Bennett View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 6:41pm
After recent auctions and people’s seemingly bottomless pockets for temperamental, complex, obsolescence-plagued old things, you can’t really define ‘normal’ and madness any more, so I’m going bet it sells, either this time or on the next listing
http://www.philwip.com -sibling 'fix-off' (I’m losing by miles).
Chopper79 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by John Bennett John Bennett wrote:

After recent auctions and people’s seemingly bottomless pockets for temperamental, complex, obsolescence-plagued old things, you can’t really define ‘normal’ and madness any more, so I’m going bet it sells, either this time or on the next listing

100% agree. In a way we've only got ourselves to blame for these prices, because people keep paying it. The upright star wars, people laughed at for 5K, actually sold for that, so as john said the bottomless pit of money brigade are about, and crazier things have happened.
Stevros View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stevros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 6:46pm
He doesn’t care if it’s sells or not that’s why it’s up for that much.
WANTED Space invaders PCB Please inbox me!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 7:12pm
I don’t think it’s really down to forums that prices are going silly.
Arcades are long gone, almost everything is ‘collected up’, so £100 cabs are long gone.

Plus now, you’ve got ‘retro’ arcades and museums appearing with deep pockets for well-known classics.

Not saying ten grand isn’t absurd, mind you . What were they new?( factoring in inflation). Bit out of warranty now...
getready View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote getready Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 7:24pm
There's one on USA Ebay for $9k that's been there unsold for maybe 3 years (certainly 2 years).

Those types of listings also boost prices over time.
Mr Bond View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Bond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 7:33pm
Insane! He’s obviously appealing to the footballers that have an endless money supply!
Good luck to him!
Body pop View Drop Down

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 8:09pm
He’s chancing his arm ,looking either a mug with money to burn or a nice cash offer outside of eBay
He reckons it’s ‘the best game ever ‘
I wouldn’t even put it in the top 25
The game isnt great ,it’s only the nostalgia and the theme that makes it desirable
The guys with the deep pockets should just buy a new star wars pin for a lot less ,
At least it will be working in 6 months time
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 8:20pm
Actually no way at all of telling if this is original or not. No details of pcb, monitor etc etc. Could well be a mame hack up for all anyone knows.

Edited by SUPERSPRINT - 01 Sep 2019 at 8:21pm
stevebm1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevebm1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 8:33pm
perhaps he's worried that the value will drop after the 1up release (and brexitLOL)
====WANTED====
LATE 70'S/EARLY 80'S BALLY PINBALL PROJECT
willguyatt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willguyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 8:43pm
Heads gone.
neoretro View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neoretro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 8:50pm
Just because one person has listed a machine with a starting bid at 10k I’m not sure it’s an indication of where we are or whatever? It’s just one person chancing it.

If it had sold then maybe. But it hasn’t so pretty evident the bloke is a chancer.

I’ve collected AES games for years. And you always get someone listing a copy 3 count bout or something common as muck for several hundred quid. It isn’t an indication of where we are or anyone ruining the hobby. Just an indication that someone is trying their luck.
nurtuo View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by neoretro neoretro wrote:

Just because one person has listed a machine with a starting bid at 10k I’m not sure it’s an indication of where we are or whatever? It’s just one person chancing it.

If it had sold then maybe. But it hasn’t so pretty evident the bloke is a chancer.

I’ve collected AES games for years. And you always get someone listing a copy 3 count bout or something common as muck for several hundred quid. It isn’t an indication of where we are or anyone ruining the hobby. Just an indication that someone is trying their luck.

Come on Dave admit it, It would look good in Neon Knights window. Wink
You're Cool, The Engines Hot, The Girl Is Gorgeous, A Tankful Of Gas And An Open Road......The Rest Is Up To You!
Body pop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by neoretro neoretro wrote:

Totally right. Try going through the most expensive coin listings on eBay
All sorts or 50ps and £2 coins on at 10s of thousands
The hobby is still fine ,that cab is still not worth even half of what it’s listed for if it is original
chubsta View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chubsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 9:39pm
It will sell because someone will see it and want it and they will have enough money. Just take a drive down any road and see how many people are willing to drop £30-£40000 on a BMW or Audi just to be seen in it, this will be no different, these days people seem to either have loads of money, or very little, there seems to not be many people in-between.

If it is a decent example, fully working and in very good condition, then it is easily worth £10000 to someone earning £75,000 a year, in fact much more affordable than a £500 cab to someone on £25000.

I am not saying it is right but that is the way of the world...
Selling up and movin' on...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2019 at 9:45pm
I wouldn't have thought it was a sign of anything if it wasn't for that Star Wars upright that sold for £6000 a couple of months ago. Anyway, not bothered either way, neither own, nor want a Star Wars*.

I thought people 'bought' those £30/40k BMW's and Audis on hire-purchase, mind you - didn't think anyone bought Audi Q7's new

*Well, I would've loved a Trilogy DLX, but just too big.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic