Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > Modern Gaming
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Streets of Rage 4

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LHantz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2020 at 12:14pm
Got it on Switch, I can recommend it. Playing on Hard/Hardest mode, really have to sort out your crowd control...
Collector for 25 years - New from '92 - Electrocoin Xenon SFII CE - Over 150 original PCBs - Darksoft Multi CPS2/Taito F3/Neo Geo/Irem M72/Sega Sys16 - JROK multi Williams
JonTron View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonTron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 2:03am
Here's a link to the full 2 hour soundtrack. When playing the game I kind of dismissed the soundtrack. There was a few good bits I could remember when thinking back on the game but they were few and far between. Quite forgettable really.
Then I listened to the soundtrack linked below. 1st time through I was, "that's a cool track....ah that's that level with this boss...yeah there's a few good tracks".
2nd time through I was "ah this tune is bangin' and this one...and this one."
Now I have it on in the arcade every time I go in there and chill, play, fix etc.
It's a grower, but once it gets you, it gets you.

SoR4 Soundtrack
JT's Arcade
Current Projects:
Namco Pole Position Cockpit
Nichibutsu Moon Alien Upright
Fix-it Felix jr Build
John Bennett View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote John Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2020 at 5:49pm
That's similar to me - the soundtrack has definitely grown on me.

I'm still really liking the game when I get a chance to play it. So much so, I think it'd make a better 4-player arcade cab than anything Raw Thrills have punted out - needs an arcade-only mode and someone with some spare time to make a huge cab

Edited by John Bennett - 13 May 2020 at 5:50pm
http://www.philwip.com -sibling 'fix-off' (I’m losing by miles).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic