ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Surplus Machines wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maxxgrab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Surplus Machines wanted
    Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 8:29am
Looking for some machines for a large install we are doing, need original dedicated machines, will need them quick, need to be complete & working & ready for immediate collection, will pay cash on collection or bank transfer, will require invoices for the machines, PM me if you have anything you want to turn into money
DanP View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Whipcracker

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DanP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 9:18am
Originally posted by Maxxgrab Maxxgrab wrote:

Looking for some machines for a large install we are doing, need original dedicated machines, will need them quick, need to be complete & working & ready for immediate collection, will pay cash on collection or bank transfer, will require invoices for the machines, PM me if you have anything you want to turn into money

Hi, perhaps a little more information would help your chances.   For example, which era machines are you looking for?   Is it classic 70's/80's or more modern stuff?  How many are you looking for in total?  "Some" machines is a little too vague.

Regarding "Invoices", bear in mind most of us here are private collectors, we won't have raised an invoice in our lives - so a little more detail around that would be good.   For example, will there be any tax implications to anyone selling to you?   I'm guessing no one want's a nasty brown envelope down the line from HMRC because they sold some cabs...
Chopper79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chopper79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2018 at 10:06am
Haven't you just sold a lot of dedicated machines?
Wanted:

Turbo outrun midi
jengineer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jengineer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 9:08am
your best bet is to spend some time and scroll through the For Sale section and then you might find the odd machine for you
ooooooh if I had the space (and the money) I'd have that...
Sbdesign View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2018 at 9:13am
Invoice, just means a receipt, and as a individual selling that is fine.
If he is buying for a business, he just needs proof of where the business funds went and what for for his own tax purposes..... I assume, but clarity is key.

Shouldn't implicate the normal person selling.
Looking out for a Sega Gun cab: HOTD 1or2 / VC 1or2
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic