Forum Home Forum Home > Technical > Artwork and Restorations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Taito Interceptor help and other stuff!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patloz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taito Interceptor help and other stuff!
    Posted: 11 Jun 2018 at 9:47pm
Could do with some help in sourcing an image of a Taito Interceptor control panel so Olly can make me some repro gauges so if anyone has one please let me know.

Quick update on where i am with the other bits from the job lot i bought a month or so ago, went with the easiest repairs first.

Pole Position 2

Got the PCB sorted by Mark at retro clinic, got a G07 refurbed chassis from the U.S. and a CPO and centre cap from Olly- Was all working peachy until the opto board gave up but its an easy fix.
This is 99% done now just needs minor cosmetics now before a strip down and proper clean.

Sega Hang On.

PCB sorted by Mark again, he changed an eye watering 36 chips on the PCB's, monitor chassis off for rebuild,control panel rebuilt with a bit of paint, new grips and throttle / brake line- again once chassis is back she is good to go with only a couple of  minor touch ups.

Uniwar S

Ceramic resistor replaced on PSU, control panel sent off to Olly with marquee for repro as control panel has been chopped about and doesn't suit the cab and marquee has a scuff mark, monitor chassis off for rebuild- PRETTY SURE THE PCB ISNT UNIWAR S SO WILL BE ON THE LOOK OUT SOON.

Electrocoin uni game 

Havent touched it, worked out of the box with the legendary Sky Wolf bootleg PCB.

Zac JAMMA cab.

Again not much going on, have another monitor to fit but that again is off having the chassis refurbed, DO NEED A LOWER COIN DOOR FOR THIS CAB.

Ruffler & Walker football table.

Cleaned it up and stood it up in the back of the garage-she is an old thing from the 60's from what i can see and needs some legs making but it just oozes build quality you just don't get today.

Will get some pictures up when I am in the garage, have a air compressor pump to fit to the wife's RR Sport before i can get back in there!

Edited by patloz - 11 Jun 2018 at 9:48pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic