ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Wanted
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Taito two player bench, or a link where to order:)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Taito two player bench, or a link where to order:)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rollingthunder1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taito two player bench, or a link where to order:)
    Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 12:11pm
Hi all,

Looking for a Taito two player bench - the ones with the backrest, seen a few online and missed one a couple weeks back on another forum, if anyone is selling or know who is great but equally if anyone has a link or number or email for where they can be ordered I'd super appreciate it.

Seen in a few places that the taitotech website sells these but I've tried to get around that site and to me at least it seems impossible to know where to go, any help at all would be really appreciated

In case needed - An image of the wonderful thing can be found here (someone else photo) - http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh126/SuperPangster/DSCN3473_zpsaahnkqas.jpg~original

Thanks for your time,
Jamil
Brettster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brettster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 12:48pm
You may be able to order from taito direct if you send an email to Yugo on OVS@taito.co.jp
that's where I got my stuff from and he's very helpful
you may need to specify the correct part number for the item though.
they only take payment via Bank Transfer so expect lots of Charges by your bank etc.

and shipping will be a killer too on that item so maybe look to get 5 of them to sell the rest to cover the costs, I'd be interested in one if you go down that route :)

Looking for More Space!!
Rollingthunder1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rollingthunder1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2017 at 10:39pm
Ok awesome thanks for the info, I'll make an enquiry and see what I hear back
Cheers,

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic