ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

TAKEMAN REPRODUCTION CONTROL PANELS

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TAKEMAN REPRODUCTION CONTROL PANELS
    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 9:21am
On KLOV at the minute Takeman is doing a run of reproduction Atari Cabaret control panels, Tempest, Centipede and Dig Dug. Just thought people would like to know.
itruk View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itruk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 11:38am
I've been following that thread too. I wonder how he'll go on with posting to the UK with all the palaver with VAT and duty etc..

I'm tempted to have him post to a US address and then I can mark the value down before sending in.
flem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 2:06pm
Hi, I'm waiting to hear back from Takeman about the shipping, which I assume will be a lot. I have thought about getting someone in the US to ship things to Britain. If enough people on UKVAC made it worth their while, we could get shipments from websites like arcadeshop, which currently aren't doing international orders. 
patloz View Drop Down

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patloz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 4:29pm
I have a couple of his replacement panels ( and I'm waiting for the latest Lunar Lander repro ), paid around £80 postage for the last full sized panel including duty.
flem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 5:05pm
Thanks, I'm expecting it to be around that, worth it for Tempest though!.
bonehead View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
I'll get pix tonight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonehead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 7:28pm
I had two asteroids upright panels shipped just before Xmas and cost $170 plus around £25 in duty
Good quality but I’m not keen on paying upright for them and then it takes nearly 18months for them to be made and shipped. He should take a deposit or half until they are made.
Unless he has them in stick dont expect them for months!!!!
I will say they are good quality when you get them.
Wanted.,Qbert machine working or project.

qjuk View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qjuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 7:37pm
$170 shipping seems a bit hefty, what shipper did he use? I’ve had some large parcels from the US and they were around $120 via USPS.

I’m interested his Tempest panel and bezel retainer. Wonder if it’s worth trying to organise a single group shipping parcel if there’s a few of us in here who want them?

Wanted: Tournament Arkanoid original PCB.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic