FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Tehkan World Cup Conversion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 9:10am
Awesome stuff - nearly there!!! Big smile
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
ross9687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ross9687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 10:29am
hi can you let me know who did your artwork ...do you still have digital copies im starting my repro this week
Purity View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
The Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 1:33pm
The artwork was a combination of work by singy1uk and Muddymusic.

We paid for some of the artwork so I'm not sure it is fair if we just give it away?

Which bits do you need and is it for an orignal cabinet or repro build?

Edited by Purity - 15 Oct 2018 at 1:34pm
ross9687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ross9687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 2:45pm
repro build happy to pay ....need control panels and large logo
Purity View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
The Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2018 at 3:05pm
Contact singy1uk on here, as he produced the large logo and control panels, to see if he will let you have them
ross9687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ross9687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 1:23pm
do you have the artwork available for this cabinet looking all over for it .... happy to payTongue
glstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by ross9687 ross9687 wrote:

do you have the artwork available for this cabinet looking all over for it .... happy to payTongue

Ask Olly at arcadeartshop.
http://www.passionesega.com
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 5:44pm
I can print you a set, it’s not my work to sell though so I’ll check if singy is ok with that first.
ross9687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ross9687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2018 at 5:58pm
please ask happy to pay

just need cobtrol panels and side arr
ross9687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ross9687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2018 at 12:59pm
i think i will need the full set ... could you ask for a price please
Purity View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
The Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 12:10pm
The monitor bezel and stripped surrounding was what was paid for to be reproduced by 3 forum members here.  I'm not sure if they will be happy to let you have this?  I'll let them speak for themselves
ross9687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ross9687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2018 at 9:07pm
its just the control panels and large logo i need

can you help
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2018 at 10:16am
Singyuk has kindly said I can print out a set of the cp and side art for you, so I've dropped you a pm. If you end up needing a bezel decal as well I'll work that out with the guys who paid me to do the vector work.
ross9687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ross9687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 10:26am
hi mate did you get my pm
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 11:09am
I can't give out the files. It's fine to print you a set, but you'll have to speak to singy if you want the original files.
ross9687 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ross9687 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2018 at 11:46am
can you ammend files to suit my control pnels then please rind
Purity View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
The Oracle

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Purity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 2018 at 10:49pm
Not done an update on this for a while as I've been working on a Space Invaders, Paperboy, and various other things

I fired up the cabinet with the monitor and all was good but I wasn't happy with the image on the monitor so swapped out the tube for another one I had.  I also noticed I had the orientation wrong for the monitor.  Once I swapped it round I realised that the wiring I had done was a bit short so I'll need to re-do some of it.  Doh!

I started a game but I just couldn't get the players moving at all well with the Benson Imperial trackballs, so didn't know if this was an issue with the trackball optics or the pcb.

So I've been doing some testing with just the PCB on my bench and some trackballs. 

I noticed that with a couple of the Benson Imperials the players would not consistenly move in the right direction.  I also found that I had to swap the wiring over for two of the connections.

I came across someone with a gridiron that had a similar issue:

https://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=144568

So I tried my test setup with an original Tehkan Happ/Atari trackball and I found that the player moved around alot better, so I've fitted one controller with JST NH connectors so it plugs in as designed without any wire changes.

I will clean up one of the other Tehkan trackballs I have and hope the optic pcb's work as I'm very short of them. 

I might also have to put an order in with arcadeshop to buy some rebuild kits.  Hopefully the Happ/Atari kits fit the Tehkan trackballs

Edited by Purity - 13 Nov 2018 at 10:51pm
minwah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minwah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2018 at 2:07pm
Nice work!

Tehkan World Cup cocktail is the first arcade game I can remember playing. Got beat by my mum LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic