ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > Meetings & Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Ten Pence Podcast #154 is out

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
IN YOUR FACE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shaunholley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ten Pence Podcast #154 is out
    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 at 8:59am
It's the return of a gaming podcast like no other. It's not just about games though: also Life... and Biscuits.

ShaunHolley.
Shooting stuff right in't face.

Co-host of http://tenpencearcade.co.uk
Kriseric View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriseric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 5:54pm
I've been enjoying the recent podcasts. Great to hear your thoughts on the Evercade and MiSTER before investing in those.

After having sat out the competition for so long, I am finally trying to post a score for the next podcast, but I am finding I really suck at Galaga '88 haha.

Edited by Kriseric - 11 Sep 2020 at 5:54pm
The military android is in the Old Town area!
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Sep 2020 at 8:03pm
As always I listen in anticipation of the mention of the legendary sponge finger, but alas no word of the sugary elongated biscuit, strangely resembling Arkanoids Vaus space ship, is ever spoken of. Unfortunately I have to listen to the whole podcast in hope that it may get some attention.
In all seriousness, thanks for your persistence in making these podcasts keeping all in the hobby as sane as can be.
Thank you.

Edited by SUPERSPRINT - 11 Sep 2020 at 8:04pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic