ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > Meetings & Events
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Ten Pence Podcast #96 - Pleiads

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
IN YOUR FACE!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaunholley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ten Pence Podcast #96 - Pleiads
    Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 8:46pm
EXTENSIVE ARCADE WAFFLE AVAILABLE HERE!

ShaunHolley.
Shooting stuff right in't face.

http://tenpencearcade.co.uk
virtvic View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
The Cabaret King

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virtvic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 8:51pm
Loads of it!

Nearly two and a half hours!
THE PENCE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Check out the podcast

http://tenpencearcade.co.uk
sosfx View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sosfx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2017 at 8:53pm
Thumbs Up Nice one guys!
Zipper View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zipper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 1:28pm
Vincent Marmite LOL
KmanSweden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KmanSweden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 3:35pm
Great podcast as always. I'm glad the recording of Shauns PLÄYÄDS game sounds came out as good as it did. The sound volume at the venue was crazy loud.
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 3:47pm
Oh sh*t I'm in trouble ain't I! Honoured to be insulted in a Victorian manner though ;)
Flinn-flammery you say? Tongue
(I did say the biccy box was more for the message on the top of it!)

Edited by Flinnster - 27 Oct 2017 at 3:53pm

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCB
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door
Mark H View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 8:18pm
Excellent - great game - nearly as good as Phoenix which came first.

I also like Star Force which has very similar graphics in part to Pleiads and I belive there is a link to the company that produced it.

Cheers

Mark
"The Future Is Now"
paulperth73 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paulperth73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2017 at 8:32pm
Great episode Vic. This episodes featured game, got booted and switched straight back off!
Bah...more shooters please!
neil1637 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil1637 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 12:21pm
Hi both,

Thanks for keeping up the podcasts guys, content still makes me chuckle out loud. It was equally good to catch up, albeit briefly, in amongst the madness, at the tremendous UkVac meet at Arcade Club, where I found myself addicted to the Jubeat machines, where I was doing really well until some bearded fool came along and mashed his sausage shaped fingers all over my game! (Good job I love him!)

Please keep the Victorian Insults going, it is great fun, waiting for Holley to lose his accent then start laughing at himself!

Some great games mentioned in your Top 100; Neo Drift Out – such a shame this has no scoring to include in the podcast; Robotron (Whatever the year) is on my favourites, as is Bombjack, gutted that you guys have already covered this before I found you. And then one of you mentioned Jungle King, a game I had never heard of until the Sunday of the UkVac meet, where I had stayed under the hospitality of WhoisJimmi on the Saturday and on Sunday spent the early part of the day playing on his cabs, one of which had this game in it, and we both got truly addicted to it, trading scores and progress, game by game.

The jury is still out on Roc ‘n’ Rope though…………

Please visit my Arcade Diary Blog at https://neilsarcadediary.wordpress.com/

Always looking for Cabaret Cabinets
Nes4life View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nes4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2017 at 1:43pm
Great podcast guys! Loved the part about the kestrel; made me laugh.
NES4Life
-------------
Owner of ... too many cabs!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic