ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

"The Deliveryman" feedback thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ace5 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ace5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 1:48pm
same here a big thanks to Martin for my sega new net city ..
neil1637 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neil1637 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2016 at 5:35pm
And a drop off and collection for me tonight too. How funny when we realised what was on his van....

Please visit my Arcade Diary Blog at https://neilsarcadediary.wordpress.com/

Grail search - blue Donkey kong upright.
s18dav View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s18dav Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2017 at 10:47pm
Great service from Martin on Thursday rang him with a collection on Wednesday morning he said he was down on the east coast tomorrow so shot across country to stoke to collect.. 2pm thursday its in my games room.. Top service nice chap..thanks Martin
Ronnie Dent View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ronnie Dent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2017 at 9:23am
Many collections and deliveries done for me by Martin never a problem. Most recent 2 pushers collected and delivered just before Christmas, spot on as always, cheers Martin.
karlcdoe View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karlcdoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 1:59pm
Had a cab delivered a week or so back, top service as always, thanks Martin.
funhouse View Drop Down

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote funhouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2017 at 4:29pm
Me too. Many thanks Martin!
jengineer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jengineer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 8:46am
Martin picked a cab up from me last week, hadn't seen Martin for a while and it was a pleasure to chat with him over a cup of coffee, top guy as always, great service and thoroughly recommended  
ooooooh if I had the space (and the money) I'd have that...
Fuzzy View Drop Down

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fuzzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2017 at 1:11pm
I always forget to post in this thread.

I've used Martin's services (for both collection and delivery) several times over the past 12 months and as always, the cabs and parts have arrived in exactly the same condition as they left.

I wouldn't use anyone else.
jww View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jww Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 6:10pm
Another delivery from Martin for me, a lovely Taito Field Goal tabletop.  All safe and sound, great service as ever.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Johnny
Morty View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2017 at 7:17pm
Donkey Kong for me today, delivered safe and sound by Martin - the usual excellent service

Wanted: Konami Track and Field / System 1 Roadrunner kit / Lottery Win.
RolyRetro View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RolyRetro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 8:49am
Martin helped me out with a collection of 6 cabinets, and didn't even charge me for the ride home with him! A great service, very knowledgeable and cabinets treated like they were his own.

Highly recommended.
Star Wars/Outrun/Battlezone Cabaret/Asteroids & Moon Cresta Cocktail/Zaccaria Invader/Snow Bros/Addams Family Pin/BAS
Twitter @retrogamesnow
jengineer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jengineer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2017 at 9:29am
Originally posted by RolyRetro RolyRetro wrote:

Martin helped me out with a collection of 6 cabinets, and didn't even charge me for the ride home with him! A great service, very knowledgeable and cabinets treated like they were his own.

Highly recommended.

absolutely, Martin is one of the best!
ooooooh if I had the space (and the money) I'd have that...
Sm76 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sm76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 6:52pm
Another happy Martin customer here, cab delivered safe and sound and nicely wrapped up in transit.
Danscu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danscu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2017 at 7:35pm
Martin delivered my Scud Race sitdown yesterday, strong as an ox helping me get it in the gamesroom.

And great service as usualSmile
Looking for:)

Electrocoin Goliath Mk 3
Sega Shootout Pool marquee
Space
J69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 6:12pm
I've always used Martin and been happy with him. £75ish for a delivery, the only downside being he can be quite slow at times and doesn't always give you a lot of notice before he turns up

I decided to go with redwing to deliver my outrun as they were £50 and promised a 14 day delivery. It's 15 days since I booked them and they haven't even picked it up yet
Nes4life View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nes4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 7:07pm
Martin was on a well deserved holiday so I contacted Redwing and organised collection of my cab. Twice they didn't turn up and so my seller asked that I cancel them and wait for Martin to become available. I contacted Martin and he's organised collection next week. I've always used Martin and always will where I can; he's never let me down.
NES4Life
-------------
Owner of ... too many cabs!
giantkeeling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giantkeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 2017 at 11:11pm
I've had a couple of cabs delivered by Martin over the last few months. Fantastic service, and a great price. Looking forward to his next visit, i'm sure i can find room for another game or two!

Edited by giantkeeling - 05 Jun 2017 at 11:13pm
J69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote J69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2017 at 7:48am
Originally posted by Nes4life Nes4life wrote:

Martin was on a well deserved holiday so I contacted Redwing and organised collection of my cab. Twice they didn't turn up and so my seller asked that I cancel them and wait for Martin to become available. I contacted Martin and he's organised collection next week. I've always used Martin and always will where I can; he's never let me down.

If it's not picked up by tomorrow I'm doing the same
THEVLM View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THEVLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2017 at 9:31pm
Originally posted by Nes4life Nes4life wrote:

Oh how I can relate to this, having just spoken to Martin after receiving terrible service from Rod Wong Logisdicks and having them not only mess me around due to A) Not showing up and B) Not even bothering to tell me. As a result I can attest to Martin being the only courier in future who I will even entertain with cabs. He at least is decent enough to realistically manage his customers expectations :D.

Edited by THEVLM - 30 Aug 2017 at 9:36pm
Mark H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Apr 2018 at 4:17pm
A new trackball (from Suzo Happ) for my Centipede - straight from the US !!!

"The Future Is Now"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 891011>
  Share Topic