ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Valuations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

The Invaders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muppz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Invaders
    Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 2:40pm
I'm looking to move on a few cabs, both complete and projects as I have a slightly bigger project on at the moment - building a new house.

There seems to be a few of these in various states of repair knocking around this thread at the moment but I'd still appreciate a valuation.

As far as I can tell this is 100% original, I can add other photos if needs be.

The board was recently repaired by myself. The monitor I think may benefit from a recap as the screen rolls for the first 20-30 seconds then locks rock steady once warmed up. I'm mainly low voltage digital/analogue so try to stay away from monitors when I can although I have worked on some for fellow forum members in the distant past at tech weekends but I prefer to leave them to the experts.

I've cleaned the tape residue from the coin door that appears in the photos.
The left side art does have some 'character' in the form of some graffiti which someone in the past has tried to touch up but it doesn't detract to much.  Personally I think these marks add to the authenticity and period feel of a workhorse.

It does come with the documentation pack containing the usual wiring diagrams, sound board schematics and the monitor schematics.

I do my best to give honest evaluations of anything I intend to sell, I think I've been around long enough to have built a certain reputation for integrity.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Chris

Edited by Muppz - 02 Sep 2018 at 2:42pm
Hand Soldering 160-Pin QFPs since 1994.
giantkeeling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote giantkeeling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 6:36pm
I think these are lovely. They never sell for as much as the Taito or Midway machines, but it's got to be worth £500 - £600.
Mark H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 8:11pm
£600 minimum
"The Future Is Now"
jammatt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jammatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 10:36pm
Really nice! They just change the fuse holders.
Not easy to find in this conditions also with original manual.
Here in Italy they sell it for 1300€ / 1500€
Muppz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muppz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2018 at 9:23pm
Thanks for the valuations guys, its now at its new home with a forum member.
Hand Soldering 160-Pin QFPs since 1994.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic