Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

The Simpsons - faulty or working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VectorGlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Simpsons - faulty or working
    Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 7:01pm
Currently on the hunt for an original Simpsons board, either faulty or working. Does anyone have one for sale please?

Thanks
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 7:28pm
Do you want to buy it or use it for fault finding?
VectorGlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VectorGlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 7:31pm
I'd like to buy it, if it's faulty then either for repair or for parts. I have one here that keeps developing faults and now the CPU has failed so if, for example, you have a faulty (but complete) one I'd try and get that working first and if no luck swap the CPU over from a faulty one to the board that I have here. Of course if the one for sale is fully working then I'd leave it like that.

I'd also need to verify with the customer if he wants to go down that route but, at the moment, I'm just seeing if anyone has one for sale and for what price.

Thanks for your reply.

Edited by VectorGlow - 10 Aug 2018 at 7:32pm
SUPERSPRINT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SUPERSPRINT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 7:44pm
There was/is a working vendetta for sale recently. Same cpu.
VectorGlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VectorGlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2018 at 7:52pm
Thanks, I'll suggest that to the customer. I would though recommend to him that I still prefer to find another Simpsons board if anyone has one for sale, faulty or working.

I ask this because the board that I have here keeps developing new faults so another board may be a cheaper option in the long run (assuming that it too isn't really faulty).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic