ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

This arrived today...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 345>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
neo-geo-mvs View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo-geo-mvs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 6:44pm
Looking good
mozie View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mozie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2019 at 12:18pm
got these boxes done up locally for my mvs stuff as the loose carts weren’t doing it for me, the boxes are a little bit bigger than kit boxes but hold a kit snug I’ve also some anti static bubble envelopes on order to hold the loose carts inside. Colored labels were printed on vinyl by a local sign company and came out really nice

Titchgamer View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Titchgamer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2019 at 9:05pm
This finally arrived yesterday and had a chance to play this morning before work.
Love the sound track and the cheesy humour!

Outrun2 View Drop Down
User
User
Colonel Outrun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outrun2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2019 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by jase38 jase38 wrote:

Here are some pics of my custom OutRun2SP Special Tours Perspex marquee from Muddymusic / Arcade Art Shop..

Yours is a superb looking cab mate, and this custom pop card seems to work really well.  Nice to see a yellow Dino too - pretty much all the original pop cards show it white where the marquee light has faded it over the years!

Nice work Olly Wink
Would like:
No more cabs.. please!!
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 9:27pm
Nice!
Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

DanP View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Whipcracker

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 8:00pm
This finally cleared customs today!

jase38 View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jase38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Nov 2019 at 6:10pm
Here are some pics of my custom OutRun2SP Special Tours Perspex marquee from Muddymusic / Arcade Art Shop, which I received and fitted today.  Wow...just wow!  The marquee is absolutely stunning, and I couldn't be happier with it.  I love how the Ferrari's are illuminated by the topper light and really stand out.  Pics don't do it justice, a massive thanks to Muddymusic, I love it. Big smileHeart

Kriseric View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kriseric Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 5:57pm

That's an amazing condition Kit for King of the Monsters, Mythos.

How do you like the game? I don't have either KoM1 or KoM2 for my MVS yet.

Wanted! MVS carts: Cyberlip, Stakes Winner 2, Spinmaster
Pharo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pharo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 5:41pm
They are cracking,like the haunted house one also.
_Matt_ View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Matt_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 1:13pm
The haunted house artwork is fantastic.
Milky View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wild West Nerd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2019 at 12:53pm
Got these back from the Framers today - original Atari VCS/2600 shop adverts. They would've hung from the ceiling in game/rental shops bitd. Apologies for the cat food being in shot, but had nowhere else to stand them LOL

Hmmm...it IS a good game, but it needs more cowboys...
mythos View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mythos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2019 at 12:43pm

Chuckie egg View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2019 at 7:21am
Thanks guys
Once I get my arcade sorted I’ll do more videos.
qjuk View Drop Down

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

2 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote qjuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 11:50pm
A couple of nice cabs there Alex
I watched your video of the Astro Blaster a few weeks ago and it looks such a cool game.
Vamino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vamino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 9:06pm
Nice pickups. Smile

Wizard Of Wor is ace!
Insert Coin[s]
RygarR View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RygarR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 4:13pm
Originally posted by Chuckie egg Chuckie egg wrote:

Originally posted by RygarR RygarR wrote:

Nice one. These old cabs have real charm. I really like the way you've got them in a half-timbered room. Looks a bit like a corner of a country pub c. 1982 - the natural environment for those two games! All you need now is a basket of chicken and chips and you'll be tardised back to the good olde days. Seriously though, how about a vid with a review of Astroblaster and a comparison with Richard Broadhurst's Beeb conversion?

Two new cabs to add to my collection

I’ve been meaning to do a video on Richards version for ages,I’ll make it my next vid

Brilliant. I look forward to watching it on the tubes!
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2019 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by RygarR RygarR wrote:

Nice one. These old cabs have real charm. I really like the way you've got them in a half-timbered room. Looks a bit like a corner of a country pub c. 1982 - the natural environment for those two games! All you need now is a basket of chicken and chips and you'll be tardised back to the good olde days. Seriously though, how about a vid with a review of Astroblaster and a comparison with Richard Broadhurst's Beeb conversion?

I’ve been meaning to do a video on Richards version for ages,I’ll make it my next vid
RygarR View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RygarR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 7:57pm

Edited by RygarR - 23 Oct 2019 at 7:59pm
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Nintendo Arcade

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chuckie egg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2019 at 6:32am

RygarR View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RygarR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2019 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by griffo83x griffo83x wrote:

Nice one , the only time i played one was in school , i seen one on a car boot years later i wish i picked it up. 

Cheers dude. And, yeah, the full kit wasn't exactly cheap bitd. Just watching a prog on BBC 4 about the European Space Agency's Titan project in the 80s. The computer lab was filled with BBCs.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 345>
  Share Topic