ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

This arrived today...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Hurray Banana View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurray Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:11am
Originally posted by Milky Milky wrote:

No more "stuck going left" for me!

New grommet vs old grommet

Slightly better Big smile
iamjimmi View Drop Down

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamjimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:56am

I have just replaced the grommet on my Pac man. Makes a big difference. Next job to replace the 4 way restrictor plate which is looking fairly worn.
Milky View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wild West Nerd

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Milky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Hurray Banana Hurray Banana wrote:

Slightly better Big smile

Yes, just a touch
Hmmm...it IS a good game, but it needs more cowboys...
edget2000 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edget2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 1:02pm
New Toy turned up on the DeliveryMan Express this morning. 

Shout Out to "Big Phil" for pointing me in the direction of the seller.

stegrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stegrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 1:28pm
nice one Tony .. boss pin!
>>>SteG<<<
Ace` View Drop Down
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 1:31pm
Very nice, they're great because the monitor scares off a lot of the pin guys. LOL
JohnnyChaos View Drop Down

Blows own trumpet for CHQ cabs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyChaos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 2:25pm
Picked up a new jvs-pac
Looking forward to their jamma to jvs converters.

www.chaostattoos.co.uk
dj_yt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj_yt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2017 at 11:37pm
What is it?

Find out tomorrow when I open it! Tongue

Wanted: Spare X-Board Cage / Power Drift PCB / Thunderblade PCB
Hurray Banana View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hurray Banana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 8:39am
Originally posted by dj_yt dj_yt wrote:

What is it?

Hope it wasn't food, cause it looks like mice have been in (or rats)
Vamino View Drop Down

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

3 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vamino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 2017 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Alpha1 Alpha1 wrote:

That's awesome!

I also remember the eBay listing for a couple of these, they were project cabs as the seller didn't know for sure what was missing. I think Craig has a line up of these as well doesn't he?
Insert Coin[s]
dj_yt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj_yt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 47 minutes ago at 12:13pm

What is it?

A spare AfterBurner/Thunderblade control panel for spares. I got a bit fed up with importing single parts from the US. 

I also finally got round to framing some marquees over the weekend. They turned out really nicely! 

Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 hours 15 minutes ago at 12:45pm
Arrived in a SuitcaseLOL one way of proctecting it and strong, You can't knock sega for the quality of the controllers can ya

The Marquee Frames look AceThumbs Up
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
dj_yt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj_yt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 27 minutes ago at 1:33pm
I will get the control handle professionally plated at some point I think. And then swap it for my current one. To be honest, I wish this part had turned up before I'd spent mega bucks importing parts to fix my current machine. 
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 12 minutes ago at 1:48pm
Was that one on ebay recently then?

I've been looking for my spare handle I bought from ebay, found it last week. the one in the Star Wars cab is missing the trigger and the thumb button, I thought this spare had them, it has the trigger one but not the Thumb red plastic, got switches inside but still can't make it complete, the handle is pretty much like new though, don't look used

I've been wondering about the blue colour the NOS Thunderblade handles I have, if there Annodised and not painted, the AB ones are Silver but look like regular painted, but i'd probably look at annodised if I got mine redone anytime

I'll have to post a wanted thread for the thumb plastic
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
dj_yt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dj_yt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 hours 6 minutes ago at 1:54pm
Yep this was listed on eBay. I want more pictures of the Star Wars/OutRun/AfterBurner frankenstein cabinet! Did the AfterBurner PCB actually fully work in that thing? 
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 hours 47 minutes ago at 2:13pm

Yep this was listed on eBay. I want more pictures of the Star Wars/OutRun/AfterBurner frankenstein cabinet! Did the AfterBurner PCB actually fully work in that thing? 

There are some pics here https://www.ukvac.com/forum/star-wars-cockpit_topic355172.html

Yep, The game is working, Ive put the handle on now and got trigger working, but now noticed no right/left movement, but it could be wiring as it's right bodged in controller that moves about when pushing the handle down, no sound either so need to check the wires to speakers

I'll get some pics of it working later, monitor makes some lovely hissing noises tooLOL
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 275276277
  Share Topic