ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Arcade > General Arcade Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

This arrived today...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 302303304305306 307>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
robotech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robotech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 8:25pm
Nice pickup i love system 11 games
Dont think i have played a dr dude

Me and my son both agreed while out playing pinball last weekend
That we would rather play taxi,diner,f14
Than the new stern iorn maiden or batman 66
Something special about the older stuff

Looking forward to the resto thread
"Deja Vu"
Body pop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 9:35pm
Cool looking pinball there .ive never played it but it looks fun !

Deluxe outrun ,nice pick up indeed !
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2018 at 6:54pm
jengineer sorted me out with a nice refub psu, mpu4 mobo and coin mech so I've finally been able to get my nice old fruity working at last.

Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
69er View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69er Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 2:49pm
something strange is on its way to somebody here in NORTH WALES it passed through Rhyl about half hour ago 

I HAVE SEEN PICTURES OF IT BEFORE a one off mame in a BARREL it was on a courier who just collected a FAST & FURIOUS Here 

while its a great looking thing on vdu in the flesh its not quite what it looks quality - wise  it has several coloured double glazing spacers supporting the inner perspex and it has a lift off glass top to hold beer s and food etc. all on castors ……….

maybe its a member on here?? who is the new owner?   look out in arrived today perhaps????  

the driver said he would have it in his house as arcade games go its a very quirky conversion of inanimate object to MAME 2 player ……… and I hope the new owner enjoys it 

lets see if it gets a welcome?/  
undefeated arcade junk hoarder champion since 1977

IF YOU CHUCK IT AWAY YOU NEED IT THE NEXT DAY!!
namfreak View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote namfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 3:04pm
Just off the boat from the USA
Asteroids Deluxe with Multigame board on original PCB

Steveylou View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steveylou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 3:11pm
Wow! It survived the trip. Looks in fantastic condition too Thumbs Up
namfreak View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote namfreak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 3:40pm
At present I just need a coin return flap for the coin door. Anyone got one spare?
BarrySlisk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BarrySlisk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 3:50pm
Uhh The Hornet...Used to own that. Oh nice Asteroids Deluxe. I want one so bad....
mozie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mozie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 6:12pm
Finally finished summer project, have this cab a couple of months (originally a f355) and after considerable expense, a few parts arriving damaged and a lot of rosso red spray paint it finally finished...well 99% waiting on a pi so i can run the sp version. Big thanks to muddy for the artwork (really nice quality foil stickers) and outrun2 for lovely repro jap style seat cushion ..so much nicer than uk version. 

terminator2k2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terminator2k2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 6:22pm
nice work on that or2.....nothing like playing or2 on dedicated hardware
Body pop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Body pop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 6:41pm
Super clean video master cab and my favourite pcb
https://imgur.com/gallery/5QW6fY3
The guy bought this from new and the two pcbs
900 he paid for the cab
800 for pacland
500 for nemesis’s
An awful lot of money In those days !
Outrun2 View Drop Down
Colonel Outrun

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Outrun2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2018 at 7:37pm
Cracking looking OutRun2 there.. side panels have come out really nice and I'm impressed you have smart floor matting and that uber cool and mighty rare versus mode pop

Amazing to see all these single cabs with Jp style toppers now, doesn't seem that long ago they were so exclusive.. and mighty expensive! Mr Yaton has made quite an impact for us guys!

Reminds me I need to update my Jp OR2 resto thread..

Nice to see the OutRun mini in the background too.. those cushions definitely went to a good OutRun home
Would like:
No more cabs.. please!!
mozie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mozie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 12:59am
Thanks a million mate, the difference is night and day..particularly given how much time ive spent on it thus far Thumbs Up
muddymusic View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
The Repro Guy

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muddymusic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 10:48am
Lovely work. Seeing these OR2 cabs all done up with the nice single toppers is really making me want to ditch mine and start again with a proper Japanese twin. Think I've missed the boat on that by too many years though!
Repro Arcade Artwork supplier, pm me or visit arcadeartshop.com
Flinnster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flinnster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 2:48pm
Today's arrival... a couple of large boxes containing many bits of Dino King cabs! Big smile

Wanted: - PCBs: Rainbow Islands, Rolling Thunder, Original Wonderboy PCB
- Parts needed: Naomi non-swivel castor / wheel, coin mech metal clip for Dino King Door
Vamino View Drop Down

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

4 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vamino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 1:06pm
Originally posted by namfreak namfreak wrote:

Just off the boat from the USA
Asteroids Deluxe with Multigame board on original PCB

Raleigh Vektar!

Nice cabs guys. Smile
Insert Coin[s]
JESSYBR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JESSYBR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 3:53pm
niceClap
Syrup2407 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Syrup2407 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 7:01am
 Glad this made it across the pond in one, now I have a home for the repro board and all the other bits I have been hoarding for the last few years...…..Still need to get some of the smaller parts but at least I can get it together and get it tested.

As this will be clean, no dust, no rust, funny smells and have no arcade spiders (or other animals) living it I am hoping to actually get this past the gatekeeper and have it live permanently in the house! - wish me luck.

Cheers, 

Gav

iamjimmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iamjimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Syrup2407 Syrup2407 wrote:

Glad this made it across the pond

Very nice... top hoarding!
Stickman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stickman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 2018 at 8:56am

This turned up yesterday, its a bit rough around the edges so long term I am going to bring it back to where it should be.  Told it has lines on the screen but you can hear the sounds, not opened yet as its a pick / drill the locks out. I want to check around inside before powering up (including voltages) and there is also a strange cable hanging out of the door with the plug!

Always looking for a classic to restore.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 302303304305306 307>
  Share Topic