Summer projects have arrived!

muddymusic

The Repro Guy. Art and Parts supplier
Staff member
vacBacker
Feedback
52 (100%)
Credits
2,253CR
These got delivered yesterday, plenty to keep me busy in the coming months. I've got a whole heap more pics if anyone is interested in seeing the progress as I fix them up
smiley1.gif


rtod_may_bc02.jpg
 

simon_m74

Virtually real!
vacBacker
Credits
357CR
My summer projects are :

Build a second working Virtuality system

Build a `garage workbench-built in cab` for my Sega Model 2 stuff I have.

Oh and work as much as I can on Johnny 5 :D
 

Milky

Moderator
Staff member
vacBacker
Feedback
16 (100%)
Credits
1,033CR
muddymusic said:
These got delivered yesterday, plenty to keep me busy in the coming months. I've got a whole heap more pics if anyone is interested in seeing the progress as I fix them up
smiley1.gif


rtod_may_bc02.jpg

....and they all fitted in the boot of that C1? Or was it two trips?
smiley36.gif
 

muddymusic

The Repro Guy. Art and Parts supplier
Staff member
vacBacker
Feedback
52 (100%)
Credits
2,253CR
Few more piccys.

Simpsons & Puckman purchased from gridrunner, thanks dude
smiley20.gif


rtod_may_bc03.jpg


rtod_may_bc04.jpg


I love this Puckman cab, the artwork is gorgeous, I've had a Midway cab but much prefer the look of this one. Light as a feather too as it's ply.

rtod_may_bc05.jpg


Sold as faulty as the monitor wouldn't sync. Quick knob twiddle and we're in business
smiley1.gif


rtod_may_bc11.jpg


I'm going to completely redo the artwork as it's not in the best shape and is extremely faded in places, but very nice to have it all working before I start restoring the actual cabinet.
 

DanP

Administrator
Staff member
vacBacker
Feedback
5 (100%)
Credits
2,196CR
Niiiiice. I'd love to have a go on 4 player Simpsons game. I had the pcb but it's pretty tedious as a one player game imo. Is the Puckman a licence?

Dan
 

tymawrcymru

Proud UKVaC Member.
Credits
50CR
Looking forward to seeing the puckman restoration.

A cab really worth saving. Did you get the bootleg puckman board back with it ?
 
Top