ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Valuations
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Time Crisis 3 twin,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanr28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Time Crisis 3 twin,
    Posted: 17 May 2018 at 2:07pm
its the larger one with white plastic front, with topper, in very good condition, fully working
Sbdesign View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 7:49pm
£500-£1000 depending on speed of sale is my opinion from what I have witnessed.

One was on gumtree for as long as I remember for £800. Maybe still there.  if its not at mo, it ends up back up.  Also a few half broken ones keep popping up.

Is the price the issue? Is the space the issue? I think the latter.....
If I was already moved in to a house, and got my man cave sorted... I'd be so tempted.

Looking out for a Sega Gun cab: HOTD 1or2 / VC 1or2
seanr28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanr28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 7:57pm
ok this one is clean...both chassis have been sorted by Grant, both guns have been fully refurbished by me.....both namco 246s have been stripped and cleaned......

Edited by seanr28 - 17 May 2018 at 7:58pm
Sbdesign View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 8:04pm
Its certainly the nicest looking one, and sounds like a nice tidy genuine cab for some one.
I know I don't have room for a long time yet.

All these time crisis Twins seem to struggle for some reason and I don't know why, yet a sega rally 1 broken went for £1500+ on ebay not to long ago, I still don't get it.  

But I want some Sega shooters, I was always a Sega fanboy! Were the Sega's always more popular or something?

The fact there is only Virtua Cop 1/2, Yet Time crisis 5 tells me that these machines were more popular!

Sbdesign View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 8:06pm
You selling confidential mission?
seanr28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seanr28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by Sbdesign Sbdesign wrote:

You selling confidential mission?

thats already gone...
JonTron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonTron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2018 at 8:17pm
I fished TC3 parts out of an ops skip (with permission i hasten to add) and came away with 2 game pc's with disks and dongles, 2 guns and panels, complete wiring harness, 2 foot pedals, couple of pcbs and an instructions panel for a TC4 that had been scrapped earlier. It's incredible to think what operators will through out.
Missed out on the yellow console as it was too big for me at the time. Monitors were already smashed beyond repair.

Hoping to make a compact version out of it at some point. Great game. Just a little big.
Sbdesign View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sbdesign Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 8:31am

Originally posted by JonTron JonTron wrote:

I fished TC3 parts out of an ops skip (with permission i hasten to add) and came away with 2 game pc's with disks and dongles, 2 guns and panels, complete wiring harness, 2 foot pedals, couple of pcbs and an instructions panel for a TC4 that had been scrapped earlier. It's incredible to think what operators will through out. 
Missed out on the yellow console as it was too big for me at the time. Monitors were already smashed beyond repair.

Hoping to make a compact version out of it at some point. Great game. Just a little big.
Yea  the guy I got Daytona 2 off, said he had a time crisis 3, 2 working guns, 1 broken monitor, he said I can have it for free, but when he checked it had been left out in the rain, and then he found out the other workers skipped it, perhaps same one? was it recent?
Also I want A VC, this guy said he thought no one wanted one, so he skipped a fully working one, smashed it up - "it didn't fit in the van" he said. Censored

PLEASE NOTE
These comments are not about sean's machine in which he is requesting valuation

Edited by Sbdesign - 18 May 2018 at 8:41am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic