Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > Auctions & Ebay Stuff
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

Time Pilot

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Time Pilot
    Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 2:07pm
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-Original-Table-Arcade-Machine-Time-Pilot-1982-Konami-QUICK-SALE/112473134002?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649

I tried to buy it for £230 but he wants the full £300.
Seems an ok cabinet, the art is a bit much but who cares.
AnDyC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnDyC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 2:28pm
clicky

Artic table with a tp pcb
We work in the dark--we do what we can--we give what we have. Our doubt is our passion and our passion is our task. The rest is the madness of art.
Nes4life View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

First Year of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nes4life Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 2:31pm
This has caught my eye a few times. Love the game and owning a cocktail version would be cool.
It's been relisted a few times and dropped price each time. Apparently it's only 45mins away from me.
I might have bought it at £200 but £300 is still too much for me. Maybe offer £250?

NES4Life
-------------
Owner of ... too many cabs!
nurtuo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 2:39pm
Is it a standard cabinet, would it definitely have had this PCB from new.
Ace` View Drop Down
PlanB contributor #1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ace` Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 2:45pm
I don't think this is an original dedicated, shouldn't it have special joysticks rather than standard 4 ways?
Munkeycop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Munkeycop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 6:07pm
I tried to buy this exact item from this guy just over a month ago. The sale was agreed but he was charging £100 for shipping. The moment I tried to arrange picking it up myself he backed out on the sale and relisted it. It had only been six hours since the auction finished! That's my negative feedback on his profile. I'd love to have Time Pilot but I'm not dealing with that guy.

Edited by Munkeycop - 17 Jul 2017 at 6:14pm
virtvic View Drop Down
Senior Members
Senior Members
Chizels 4 life!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote virtvic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 7:31pm
If it's in an Artic cab it's more than likely to be a bootleg too (but I prefer booty Time pilot pcbs)

What's with that weird red overlay? You would have seen stuff like that on old b&w games, but pointless on a colour game? As NES4life says above, not worth more than £250
THE PENCE IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD!

Check out the podcast

http://tenpencearcade.co.uk
nurtuo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nurtuo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2017 at 7:43pm
I tried to buy it at £230 but he is having none of it. He said he was sick of people from eBay messing him around. But if its not worth £300 what can you do. I would have picked it up and played him within the hour. Someone will buy it I suppose.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic