ukVac.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - STV, MVS, taito ashtrays, stool, ketsui model kit
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

STV, MVS, taito ashtrays, stool, ketsui model kit

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: STV, MVS, taito ashtrays, stool, ketsui model kit
    Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 9:24pm
Prices do not include postage pp gift or +4% please

neogeo mvs -

tecmo world soccer 96 - £10
KOF 99 -  -£20
aero fighters 2 (with numbers matching kit box - no art or other extras) - £55
windjammers -  £100

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

stv carts 

virtual fighter kids - £45
columns 97 - 30
hanagumi taisen columns - 30

[spoiler][/spoiler]

taito ashtray set - red blue and black - blue has a small chip (you can see it at the back of in the image) - £60

[spoiler][/spoiler]

arcade stool - £60 - could do with a cover change and has pitting on the underside

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

ketsui model kit - wonder festival matsuri version - unassembled (BNIB) - £200

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Edited by jugemscloud - 26 Jun 2018 at 5:25pm
jugemscloud View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2018 at 11:29pm
been a fair bit of interest thus far, I'm aware the pics aren't the best so ill do individual ones in the morning, and have added my location Embarrassed
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 9:42am
this is an album with all the individual images of the boards in it, turns out there was 2 track and fields but one had been separated previously.

pocket gal boots to white screen
and the leyland board is booting to garbage with bad v hold
tutankham is legit and boots to very faint garbage

Edited by jugemscloud - 14 Feb 2018 at 10:11am
Alpha1 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Do the Shake and 'VAC

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

5 Years of Supporting ukvac.com!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alpha1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 9:52am
Great prices!
Wanted: Time Traveller, GALAXIAN 3 THEATER, 80's Namco & Taito games

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 10:10am
cheers alpha, i had a look at what the leyland board could be and it looks like its possibly ataxx, but thats me done with my poirot hat for today LOL
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 12:51pm

Edited by jugemscloud - 10 Apr 2018 at 6:02pm
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 1:26pm

Edited by jugemscloud - 10 Apr 2018 at 6:02pm
Bods View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 1:51pm
cant be bad at less than £8 a board

Nice old Jvc in the background they 838, I had one of those a few years back, finally got the M90 though last yearSmile
WANTED! Buggy Boy Junior Rear Seat. Continental Circus Cockpit Lower Rear Light Plexi and more space
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2018 at 2:21pm
Originally posted by Bods Bods wrote:

cant be bad at less than £8 a board

Nice old Jvc in the background they 838, I had one of those a few years back, finally got the M90 though last yearSmile

cheers, yeah the postage I'm imagining adding about a quid per board so its just about £8 per piece when shipping is included

good eye on the box Wink. I've never been a fan of the m90 for some reason, i think I'm just into the more quirky ones (square grill covers on the 838 and the darthvader ship tweeter covers being nice things on this) it is also one of the last true analogue boxes as well and has those lovely gauges on it, and the guard rail for the buttons (so many little details that people miss). 

I've always wanted a 550 but i imagine they're more expensive than ever now i do have a really obscure smaller version of it the 338 or something like that number wise ill need to look that out and give it a once over
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2018 at 6:49pm
added a bunch of other stuff as well
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 8:54pm
added some MVS carts, 4 slot motherboard, cheapo supergun lot, raiden 2 pcb and pulled a couple of boards from the spares lot and dropped the price on it by £75
rascaluk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rascaluk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 8:58pm
Is Raiden 2 working okay?
Former 'proper' games journo throughout the 90s. Fell out with games for years but back with a bang.

Want:HyperSports/Parodius/NFL Blitz/Vertical shooters

http://cloud.collectorz.com/rascaluk/games
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 9:14pm
yeah it should be ill pop it in the cab in a little bit and update with photos (last tested about 6 months ago)
rascaluk View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rascaluk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 10:02pm
Legend. Ta.
Former 'proper' games journo throughout the 90s. Fell out with games for years but back with a bang.

Want:HyperSports/Parodius/NFL Blitz/Vertical shooters

http://cloud.collectorz.com/rascaluk/games
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2018 at 10:53pm
just added the photos, tested all the inputs and no issue with player 1 or 2, sound was good as wel  Wink

also added a PGM lot - motherboard, demon front, KOV 1 and threw the link cable in with it as well
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2018 at 12:14pm
bump
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2018 at 4:45pm
spares/repairs boards lot up on eBay just now, ends in 6 hours - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/253483746759?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2018 at 6:02pm
bump
mx5dob View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mx5dob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2018 at 12:49pm
Have you sold ASO II?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jugemscloud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2018 at 1:23am
I've decided to keep ahold of it for just now
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic