Forum Home Forum Home > Trading Post > For Sale
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Skin:

FS : Faulty Pana Custom Supergun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote penrhos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FS : Faulty Pana Custom Supergun
    Posted: 11 Feb 2019 at 8:02pm
I haven't the time or the inclination to fix this one....

Currently it's working but the PSU buzzes like crazy so it's probably on the way out. I have an identical PSU that blows fuses as soon as you power it up I will throw in with the deal so you may be able to strip it for parts to sort the other one out.

Current PSU is a CS-070 but they also come with a SWN-7E or SWN-7F, a Meanwell T-50A may fit but I've not been able to get one to check as mouser/RS/CPC have all been out of stock for weeks.

Top cover has rusty scratches on but you could sand, treat an paint over them or get a piece of overlay from muddy and recover it completely (I used an electrocoin overlay on the last rusty one I had).

I've done the tricky bit by rewiring it and converting to 230V and I'll knock up a jamma adapter so it's ready to test/use but you'll need to make a scart lead or use the composite or s-video outputs on the rear.

You are getting a 230V converted PANA Custom with manual, Jamma loom, dead PSU for spare parts.

It 100% needs the PSU fixing or replacing, I take no responsibility if you get electric shocks while fixing it (they are switch-mode so some parts of the PSU are live once the cover is removed - I know I've had my share of shocks working on these).

Yours for £100 of your English pounds + postage at cost.

Edited by penrhos - 11 Feb 2019 at 8:05pm
BlackLord View Drop Down
User
User

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 9:44am
Sent pm.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic